Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3am I can't sleep and it has me thinking

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Wtf is the actual point with my life i have no friends i have nothing this forum is the only social interaction i have this is supposed to be the "Prime of my life" according to my family members but this is nothing but suffering I can't bare to do this shit anymore i might just put on a movie in the background while i browse this forum because i'm not going to sleep tonight I wanna fly to the sun and burn in a blaze :cryfeels:

Jerk off, play vidya and CONSOOOOM

Cope with drugs until you die from them for me at least.

Wtf is the actual point with my life i have no friends i have nothing this forum is the only social interaction i have this is supposed to be the "Prime of my life" according to my family members but this is nothing but suffering I can't bare to do this shit anymore i might just put on a movie in the background while i browse this forum because i'm not going to sleep tonight I wanna fly to the sun and burn in a blaze :cryfeels:
I literally have no one to talk with, i was feeling terrible a few minutes ago, until I came in here and started reading threads and posting some replies, sometimes this website helps me a lot to feel better and less lonely

I literally have no one to talk with, i was feeling terrible a few minutes ago, until I came in here and started reading threads and posting some replies, sometimes this website helps me a lot to feel better and less lonely
Relatable tbh

Wondering the same rn, everything is so goddamn boring mang, dont wanna play vidya rn, all I can do rn is sperg out about my interests in lounge.

Everything fits together as I said in another post, which you know very well, I think it's funny.

It's frustration, not fake teenage hate.

Wondering the same rn, everything is so goddamn boring mang, dont wanna play vidya rn, all I can do rn is sperg out about my interests in lounge.
I wanna watch a movie but idk bro, can yall recommend me sum?

Everything fits together as I said in another post, which you know very well, I think it's funny.

It's frustration, not fake teenage hate.
I see your point it is frustration but that ultimately leads to anger and hatred

Same. 7th fucking day where its 7 am and I still haven't slept.