Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 39 year old KHHV but not incel

I Knew this would be a reddit thread before I clicked. Those people are so lost man. They're too intoxicated by gosylop vidya and talmudvision to ever wake up

No 39 yo writes in trannycase, these reddit reposts get dumber everyday

he says he browses this website. in that case, hello, nice fagpost. make an account here

average IT user

According his logic a chad who fuckes everyone and hates foids can be an incel.

those comments are draining. This nigger needs to just give up the act, they arent on his side whatsoever. He confided in them looking for sympathy and got berated JFL

Average incel in denial

You're an incel, buddy:smonk:

39 KHHV vut not incel JFL could not be anymore over for him

least delusional reddit user

Delusional self-righteous prick

That comment section is just pure ragefuel. The guy is trying to be as honest and forthcoming about his genuine dilemma and his honesty is met with contempt, feigned indignation and mockery.

According his logic a chad who fuckes everyone and hates foids can be an incel.
"The people who brought you timeless classics such as people with penises and birthing bodies are back once more to present to you the newest, hottest piece of memetically transmissible mental illness: Sexually active involunatry celibates. Make sure to incorporate it into your everday vocabulary before your friends do."

those comments are draining. This nigger needs to just give up the act, they arent on his side whatsoever. He confided in them looking for sympathy and got berated JFL
That comment section is just pure ragefuel. The guy is trying to be as honest and forthcoming about his genuine dilemma and his honesty is met with contempt, feigned indignation and mockery.
It was predictable. An incel posting on a sub dedicated to hating on incels. Of course they don't want him to feel welcome.

I will be surprised if his post isn't deleted within a few hours.

How is he getting dates at 39? I couldn't get dates when I was skinny and in my absolute prime. Also if he's getting dates how has he not gotten laid?

Also hating or not hating women does not make you an incel lmfao. It's literally involuntary-celibacy that makes you incel. I don't have women but I'm still 100% incel.

Also hating or not hating women does not make you an incel lmfao. It's literally involuntary-celibacy that makes you incel. I don't have women
Mods!:soy::soy::soy: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

@OutcompetedByRoomba @ldargoblin @Incel Philosopher @fang @Govid_Dorious

Looks like he still is there and is questioning things.

@OutcompetedByRoomba @ldargoblin @Incel Philosopher @fang @Govid_Dorious

Screenshot 20230921 205407 672

They are basically telling him that he is an incel, that he does hate women, and he needs to work on his personality.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
He will be on this forum, very soon.

LMAO I saw that. We've got teenagers on here with more self awareness than that guy.

He's a fat sack of shit who only wants fit gym bunny foids.

So ironically, he's right: he's not incel, he's a standardscel, which is just weasel words for volcel.

They are basically telling him that he is an incel, that he does hate women, and he needs to work on his personality.

They are correct on every count.
It's incredible... I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

We should all aim to be just half as effective at recruiting other men to this site as the people on IT are :feelsPop:

It seems that everyone has their own definition of the word 'incel'. Even here the definition is ambiguous:

Incel (Allowed): A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
According to this definition is not necessary to be an ugly or below average KHHV

The word incel is synonymous with non-politcally correct stuff so they will not label themselves as such, I understand but appealing to the masses is pathetic, sadly its our image, nothing will ever change like this, it would take some sort of massive shift of societys mindset to acknowledge ideas even if some incels like saying edgy shit

He has an interesting username

Inceldom has nothing to do with giving up on life or hating, they're trying to redefine the word.
I've seen people try to redefine lolicon using the same deceptive methods.

"I'm not incel" "I don't hate women" :feelsohh: wtf is this bro, he can't make this shit up
is he based or cringe? I can't tell :feelsohh:

he got what he fucking deserved

So the reason you are being ignored or blocked is because your fixation on muscular women comes across as fetishization. I am a woman with a “unique” look and when my social media was public, I’d get unsolicited messages that made me feel uncomfortable as well. Easy for me to say, but don’t take it personally. The internet is a very impersonal place. I also read that you are overweight, so I don’t think that muscular women are going to be into that. You have to understand that you’ve pigeonholed what you’re attracted to, to a very small group of women. Because of that, there’s a lot of pressure placed on whatever woman you’ve reached out to to respond and you become fixated. Have you ever rejected someone? Maybe reflect on those times. Does that mean the people you’ve rejected aren’t worthy? No. It just means they weren’t your type. And same for the women that reject you.

He sounds like:
"I weight 200kg, never exercise, but I'm not fat because I don't hate gyms"

"I'm a virgin but not an incel" - many such cases haha

Cucks like this will come around eventually. They are on the first stage of the grieving process which is denial.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/IncelTear.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

everyone in the comments seems to be calling him an incel poor guy.

he should have mercy on himself and rope

Just don’t identify as an incel bro