Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

39 million NEETs in the world

L

Lonelyus

Forum got boring, I may not post for a while
★★★★★

Neets around the world​

According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), there are roughly 39 million NEETs (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) in 33 advanced industrial countries. NEETs are a similar phenomenon globally, with varying rates across regions.
Regional Breakdown
  • In 2013, NEET rates were:
    • 16% in Britain, France, and the United States
    • 19% in South Korea and Ireland
    • Over 25% in Italy, Spain, and Greece
  • As of 2023, approximately 20% of people between 15 and 24 worldwide are currently NEETs, according to the International Labour Organization.
Country-Specific Trends
  • In Spain, over half a million 15- to 24-year-olds are neither studying nor working.
  • In the United Kingdom, almost 3 million Gen Zers (15-24 years old) are now economically inactive, with 384,000 youngsters joining the “workless” class since the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cultural Perception
  • Notably, the term NEET has taken on a different connotation among young people, with some using it to describe individuals with no future or purpose, rather than its original educational context.

Stream <–that neet meme by cringer | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Italy, Spain, and Greece all have households with entire families in them, meaning that there's enough workers in the household to support everyone without everyone needing to put all hands on deck. That could explain why they have the highest percentage.

Italy, Spain, and Greece all have households with entire families in them, meaning that there's enough workers in the household to support everyone without everyone needing to put all hands on deck. That could explain why they have the highest percentage.
Dunno why it didnt include all countries

comfy only in first world
Nope, I have extreme chronic pain in half my nose for almost 3-4 years, I would rather die than live!

Jew trix,

Me invest NEETbux longtime. Now new age corporate slave master, but it doesn’t always work like that.

IMG 5336
whip GIF
russian woman GIF by Munter Film

Nope, I have extreme chronic pain in half my nose for almost 3-4 years, I would rather die than live!
Anyone got a gun, please shoot me, The pain is so severe i cant take it anymore :cryfeels:

I've spent several months as a neet, its quite a strange feeling knowing there are normies who fight tooth and nail to get 3 weeks off in the year while I've been out of school for the last 8 months or so. Retirement almost sounds like a joke to me at this point.

NEETs have probably had more leisure days than the average white collar man's entire working life in less than a year.

Last edited:
im one of them

I've spent several months as a neet, its quite a strange feeling knowing there are normies who fight tooth and nail to get 3 weeks off in the year while I've been out of school for the last 8 months or so. Retirement almost sounds like a joke to me at this point.

NEETs have probably had more leisure days than the average white collar man's entire working life in less than a year.
Havent worked since 2021 and ive worked 7 years before that and finished college starting from i was 15 to 21

Comfy only in first world, in third world it's like playing russian roulette by yourself 24/7.
TRVTHNVKE

@opioidcel @adharmi @Acorn @SandNiggerKANG