Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 38M r/AmIUgly

That nose and lips in the combination with glasses and weak chin makes him way below average looking. He looks like shit.

Very over for the gook

At least, he's not bald. He mogs me to some degree.

Offcourse toilet saying in the comments he should change his posture..

That subreddit is full of toilets seeking attention, it boils my blood

Last edited:
I don't think you're unsightly and I think you have a look in which you could really capitalise on style and fashion choices. If a man has a nice haircut and a stylish outfit and he obviously looks after himself, that alone can make him very attractive regardless of what he naturally looks like.

He's what I would call an invisible man. Not unsightly ugly but no woman would be attracted to him or even think of him as a viable sexual option. The type of man to get married to his mother's friend's daughter, have a few kids and have a middle class income in IT or some shit. Below-average

Just over for being asian.

Better looking than me.

He's what I would call an invisible man. Not unsightly ugly but no woman would be attracted to him or even think of him as a viable sexual option. The type of man to get married to his mother's friend's daughter, have a few kids and have a middle class income in IT or some shit. Below-average