Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

38 year old mom lured 9 high school boys for sex

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
how long until she's sentenced to 1 year of probation?

melissa-blair-1.jpg

A Tennessee mom is accused of luring at least nine teenage boys on social media into having sex with her.

Investigators say Melissa Blair, 38, traded items for sexual encounters with male students who attend McMinn Central High School. She even had one of her own kids enrolled in the district. That child is now transferred.

“They’re still asking for more victims to come forward,” Bo Williams, an anchor for NewsNation affiliate WATE in Knoxville, said on “Dan Abrams Live.”

McMinn County Director of Schools Lee Parkison said the investigation began after an anonymous letter was left in his office.

“Without them, this could still be going on,” Parkison said, thanking whoever wrote the letter.

Parkinson said Blair was not employed by the school but was involved with school clubs “like other parents are.”

The encounters happened from spring 2020 through late 2021, officials allege. Sheriff Joe Guy said two of the students have since become adults.

“The superintendent, noting that in this day and age of social media … was somewhat shocked that we didn’t have any red flags leading up to this, any type of alerts,” Williams said.

Blair is charged with 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation. Her indictment showed a vehicle had been confiscated.

CuckTears won't touch this

the only qustion is why not me:feelshaha:

The world is falling apart.

melissa-blair-1.jpg

View attachment 577466A Tennessee mom is accused of luring at least nine teenage boys on social media into having sex with her.

Investigators say Melissa Blair, 38, traded items for sexual encounters with male students who attend McMinn Central High School. She even had one of her own kids enrolled in the district. That child is now transferred.

“They’re still asking for more victims to come forward,” Bo Williams, an anchor for NewsNation affiliate WATE in Knoxville, said on “Dan Abrams Live.”

McMinn County Director of Schools Lee Parkison said the investigation began after an anonymous letter was left in his office.

“Without them, this could still be going on,” Parkison said, thanking whoever wrote the letter.

Parkinson said Blair was not employed by the school but was involved with school clubs “like other parents are.”

The encounters happened from spring 2020 through late 2021, officials allege. Sheriff Joe Guy said two of the students have since become adults.

“The superintendent, noting that in this day and age of social media … was somewhat shocked that we didn’t have any red flags leading up to this, any type of alerts,” Williams said.

Blair is charged with 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation. Her indictment showed a vehicle had been confiscated.
She will get 6 weeks of probation and transferred to another school district to keep working there

CuckTears won't touch this
She will get 6 weeks of probation and transferred to another school district to keep working there
This, she’ll get a slap on the wrist and proceed on with her life as usual. She’ll still be allowed to interact with school pupils and she’ll not be harassed for this at all. Shit normies probably show her some empathy.

Where were teachers like this when I was at school

melissa-blair-1.jpg

View attachment 577466A Tennessee mom is accused of luring at least nine teenage boys on social media into having sex with her.

View: https://youtu.be/8hdbns1Xdk0

lucky kids... where were these foids when i was in school

IT won't touch this once again:feelsUgh::bluepill::bluepill:

@Sneir volcel if you wouldn’t I’d ram and creampie her nasty sloppy milf roast beef flaps

She'll probably get 30 days on probation

the only qustion is why not me:feelshaha:
legit bro. :feelsseriously: where was this bitch when my RP character was developing on the server. i could have used the extra XP and character points

I wished a pretty women Raped me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine having grown adult women seducing you for sex at the age of 16

More like a post wall:feelsLSD: roastie seducing you at the age of 16
Lol true, but its still Ascension whether you admit it or not, although maybe not the ascension you were hoping for.

I'm guessing she was a single mom. If she was married imagine how big of a cuck her husband is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back