Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 36 year old FEMALE teachER justifies dating 15 year old MALE student

What a lucky guy

i wish some female teacher sucked me dry when i was young but they always treated me like shit

I despise society so much. It's unreal. Mindless foolish animals pretending to be more intelligent than they are. Worthless creatures.

Reminder number 10359420598762 that normies would go crazy if this headline/article was gender swapped.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-03%20at%204.50.40%20PM.png

It's because fathers of JB sluts don't wanna feel cucked by the older dude using her as a fucktoy but they can claim it's "puppy love" with a boy her age.

shouldn't need to justify. 15 year old male is a man that can produce offspring already for some years.

healthy 13, 14, 15 year old male students all dreamt about their hot female teachers

Who wants to bet he was blond and blue-eyed? :feelsclown:

I bet he had a “good pERsonality”, which means he was most likely a bully who beat up smallER and weakER incel boys.

then 36 year old men should be allowed to date 15 year old girls, because we are "equals"

Retards would unironically respond with "Well, YEAH, genders are different, foids are ALLOWED to be pedos and men are NOT".

Women can do no wrong, besides a few virtue signallers here and there nobody cares about adult women fucking teenage boys.

Who wants to bet he was blond and blue-eyed? :feelsclown:
I bet he had a “good pERsonality”, which means he was most likely a bully who beat up smallER and weakER incel boys.
I was looking for a past post of mine to reply to @Lv99_BixNood with, rediscovered this thread and remembered that I actually did make a gender swap of that right that day and just didn't know of the right way to post it :feelshaha: :feelskek:.

GenderSwap

Thought this was gonna be about Macron before I clicked

too much lenience for foids