Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 36.4% of US male online daters are now resorting to anabolic steroids & bulimia to compete

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Another wiki editor brought this study to my attention and although it's been a few days since I read it, it honestly still won't sink in. It seems completely insane that this is the world we live in. I just can't get over it.

Researchers surveyed online dating users and non dating app users in the United States. 33% of the men in their survey reported using online dating. Of those that did, 36.4% were users of Anabolic Steroids (AS), as opposed to only 3.8% of non online dating men who reported AS use.

The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites. The overall odds-ratio of a dating app user to use AS compared to a non dating app user was 26.926.

For men using online dating vs. not using online dating, the following prevalence of behaviors was identified:
  • Anabolic steroids - 36.4% online dating, vs. 3.8% non-online dating
  • Diet pills - 40.2% online dating, vs. 5.0% non-online dating
  • Laxative use - 41.1% online dating, vs. 7.6% non-online dating
  • Vomiting for weight control - 36.4% online dating, vs. 5.3% non-online dating
  • Fasting for weight loss - 54.1% online dating, vs. 27.0% non-online dating
  • Muscle building supplement - 49.8% online dating, vs. 18.1% non-online dating
All behaviors listed were dramatically more common in men than women, despite common portrayal of eating disorders as "female issues". Specifically, for example, vomiting for weight control (bulimia) was found in 22.4% of female online daters, and 36.4% of male online daters. Thus male online daters are 1.6x as likely as female to have bulimia.

This is what men have been reduced to in 2019. It's a fucking sad day for our gender.

References:

Last edited:
But damned if we're gonna blame women for this. No, I'm sure it was toxic masculinity.

Female online daters only vomit because Chad pushed it too deep inside their throats.

Btw hope you will keep posting such threads from time to time even after you step down and take your time away from here.

god damn that's fucked up...

lol just get a heart attack and die bro

If they were more blackpilled and wealthier, they'd resort to cosmetic surgery instead.

its mens fault for trying to be up to a foids standard. How dare they try to resort to using steroids to meet the picky and unrealistic muscle mass quota of the foids!!!1!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

just take steroids and a shitload of drugs to compete with other males just to date landwhales, bro

Just puke that shit bruh, you will get gainz.

All because of toxic femininity

are these real? Even being blackpilled I find this really hard to believe. Same with the 30% of men are virgins graph. These numbers are just too high to make any sense.

are these real? Even being blackpilled I find this really hard to believe. Same with the 30% of men are virgins graph. These numbers are just too high to make any sense.

Yeah it's fucking real. It was written by 6 researchers from Harvard and published in a peer-reviewed journal on eating disorders:

Read it for yourself.

I know. I have a hard time processing it too. But this is just the world we now live in. It's getting worse for men every year in ways I never could have imagined possible. And since men never complain, no one except us is even talking about it.

Last edited:
I have a phobia of vomiting so I can never have bulimia

Roiding is cope unless you're using clen to leanmax, and even then it's stupid because you can just eat less lol

Thirsty roiders' dignity shrinks with their ball size.

Well, if they use it mindfully, it becomes a much safer, efficient and faster (time is the ONLY thing you CAN'T buy) way to get jacked or "ottermode" at least to attract women, as having a lean body with at least some muscle mass is pretty much a mandatory nowadays, especially you wanna use dating websites.

Men need to completely boycott society.

Like I've said before,
women's right was a mistake

All becaused a few foids are entitled. Can't believe these parasites are spreading worldwide genocide.

Well, if they use it mindfully, it becomes a much safer, efficient and faster (time is the ONLY thing you CAN'T buy) way to get jacked or "ottermode" at least to attract women, as having a lean body with at least some muscle mass is pretty much a mandatory nowadays, especially you wanna use dating websites.

I'm all for steroids especially if you're an athlete

but taking them just to look good for landwhales on tinder who are already fucking multiple men is insane

just become infertile to get used up obese pussy, bro

I'm all for steroids especially if you're an athlete

but taking them just to look good for landwhales on tinder who are already fucking multiple men is insane

just become infertile to get used up obese pussy, bro
Nice body can't save an incel, and Chads typically jump on gear to enhace their appearance even more, but they don't have time to go religiously in the gym to lift naturally, while getting miserable results year after year.

But if you talk about gymcels jumping on gear to run "bodygame" that's legit retarded, face>height>>>everything.

36.4% don't realize that it's their FACE affecting their chances.

Fuck this bullshit. Femoids are massively overrated.

I think it's a good thing, we as incels should help to increase hypergamy and male competition. If we can't have sex, then neither should normies.

If we can't have sex, then neither should normies.
That's good tbh, the more males stay celibate, the more chances government will try to do something about it. Too bad chances are insignificant still.

giphy.gif

The vagina's market law is at it again.
I refuse to participate though. If ascending means destroying ourselves, I'd rather remain alone, as of now.

Another wiki editor brought this study to my attention and although it's been a few days since I read it, it honestly still won't sink in. It seems completely insane that this is the world we live in. I just can't get over it.

Researchers surveyed online dating users and non dating app users in the United States. 33% of the men in their survey reported using online dating. Of those that did, 36.4% were users of Anabolic Steroids (AS), as opposed to only 3.8% of non online dating men who reported AS use.

The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites. The overall odds-ratio of a dating app user to use AS compared to a non dating app user was 26.926.

For men using online dating vs. not using online dating, the following prevalence of behaviors was identified:
All behaviors listed were dramatically more common in men than women, despite common portrayal of eating disorders as "female issues". Specifically, for example, vomiting for weight control (bulimia) was found in 22.4% of female online daters, and 36.4% of male online daters. Thus male online daters are 1.6x as likely as female to have bulimia.

This is what men have been reduced to in 2019. It's a fucking sad day for our gender.

References:

Meanwhile women gets 100's of dollars for used worn panties the state of the west in 2019

Steroidmaxxing has already been a thing for a while:

Muscle dysmorphia was never about impressing other men, deep inside it's the desire to sizemog other men to impress women, that's it.

Today being chad isnt enough. Its giga steroid drugmaxxed chad with photoshop pics.

for example, vomiting for weight control (bulimia) was found in 22.4% of female online daters, and 36.4% of male online daters.

And yet they call this only a female problem. Everything is gynocentric.

And yet they call this only a female problem. Everything is gynocentric.
Normie men are puking to get to sub12% bf while maintaining muscle mass.
Women puke to not go over 250lbs.

Even though there are few studies about this claim, I am 100% sure that this reality would be denied by those who are painting the meme gender as the most disadvantaged.

In my opinion this is a sufficient proof that men are being selected by stricter criteria, and thus a proof of female lookist hypergamy.

Women's standards and requirements for masculinity are increasing, causing men to push themselves with roids and intense gymmaxxing. Women themselves are becoming more and more masculine in the west so the amount of masculinity required to create sexual dimorphism is increasing. This is why you see the explosion in the growth of fitness industry. The number of gyms are increasing and everyone seems to be a personal trainer these days. Everyone is selling supplements. This is why @Eugenicist is wrong. Women in the west want taller, stronger and bigger men. They don't want clean cut prettyboys. Only tweens are running after prettyboys.
you're not entirely wrong.
i am just saying the osmosis is somewhere IN BETWEEN, but the more unchangeable/ difficult/ rare the distinctual trait in regards to its value the nthe more the girlgets the physioimplication of being in a celestial divine presence. Females literally tone your vibe based on your looks.
Women vary But there are majoritive tendencies based on your location, culture, situation, etc.
I am just saying be very careful about underestimating how the androgynous artist archetype fares in the dating game abovethe hunky brick of masculinity.

just Zyzzmaxx and die at 22 bro

Fucking hell, things are worse than even I thought. And I'm one of the biggest cynic incels around.

The fire rises.

i use AS to be more good looking male and i failed i regreat it

Anime > AS

Definitely over for many men in the west including me

this thread should be pinned,

females beauty standard --> don't eat like a fat fuck pig you cunt!

male beauty standard --> eat well, gymaxx 4 hours per day, use whey with creatina and steroids, while using testosterone to help, doing this for almost 10 years non stop, and of course have the right genetics to be tall good frame and majestic face.

References:
good to know that lots of those good-looking people are suffering for their greed :cool:

This is getting ridiculous just for a whiff of some pussy potentially destroying your body. I wish society good luck in the next 20 years, they are destroying all men. Single males provide the low labor and cash flow that the welfare state survives on.