Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 35yo at a fork in the road help me decide what to do with my future.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
Alright I haven't accomplished shit with my life. I have a worthless degree in Anthropology and I have just worked shitty jobs to get by on.
Now I feel like a real loser and want to accomplish something with my 1 life.

option A: Go back to College and major in something more employable such as Engineering/IT. And eventually be the betabux for some used up Roastie.
option B: Get on roids + get some tats and try to looksmax to score with younger chicks. Basically commit slow suicide with hardcore roids.

And a third option might be to just say FUCK IT to the West and move to SEA and become a English Teacher.

Waiting on your expert opinions!

I wanted to go to Japan to be an English teacher but I realized I want to status max and work for a corporation there and will do whatever it takes to make that dream come true.

I don't think this is the place for life advice? I'm not saying the fine folks of Incels.me aren't insightful, it's just most of us around here aren't really looking forward to much of a future and can't really give advice on stuff like that.

If youre white I would say do the third option. The first option is a cope and completely cucked, knowingly allowing yourself to be a betabuxx for a used up roastie. The second option might work but you will most certainly die of either overdose or heart disease so go with option 3. If your ethnic then its over.

None of these will work if you're ugly.

And thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's my life!

And a third option might be to just say FUCK IT to the West and move to SEA and become a English Teacher.

I would if I was White. All that matters is that you are White. Not just to get Asian pussy. Also to get a job as an English teacher. An Indian with an English degree will not get hired. A White man who don't know English at all will get the English teaching job.

Alright I haven't accomplished shit with my life. I have a worthless degree in Anthropology and I have just worked shitty jobs to get by on.
Now I feel like a real loser and want to accomplish something with my 1 life.

option A: Go back to College and major in something more employable such as Engineering/IT. And eventually be the betabux for some used up Roastie.
option B: Get on roids + get some tats and try to looksmax to score with younger chicks. Basically commit slow suicide with hardcore roids.

Waiting on your expert opinions!

Number 2 is fucking dumb you'll look like a midlife crisis boomer

Number 1 is OK although the switch from anthropology to stem is pretty hard and you're not as smart as you used to be

Best would be to attempt 1 while also learning Kanji and then moving to japan

Best of luck, friend

We all know that you made your decision already. Good luck in SEA.

I wanted to go to Japan to be an English teacher but I realized I want to status max and work for a corporation there and will do whatever it takes to make that dream come true.
Japan isn't SEA, and it's way more expensive but I guess they still worship whites. Also foids there get alot of white tourist and are much richer than in SEA so the standards are much higher.
Fuck it, Go Roids and enjoy life while you can along as you dont become a pussy and regret it in 10 years.
Screw moving to some Asian shithole and DEATH BEFORE BETABUXX for a foid who just tolerates you for her income.

Last edited:
engineering and IT are seriously hard, especially if you have problems with mathematics.
If I were you I wouldn't bother considering your age.
don't go for stem stuff. if anything do something with economics + corporate laws. every company needs that shit.

SEA sucks major ass if you don't get some kind of monthly statebuxx. nothing is worse than being broke in a 3rd world shithole as a foreigner.

Midlife crisis..haha I went on a huge drug binge and went on a downward spiral ending in a suicide attempt at that age.

Just go and have fun..option b. I'd recommend the edm scene if you are into that kind of music

You can get a degree at any age but your youth is running out and a few years you will be sporting grey hairs and a dad bod.