Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 35year old cutecel looks like a teenage boy

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
Looks like hes a faggot by the way he talks and his body language but if he wasnt would be be incel?

This is too cruel its beyond over for this nigga

Chad reacts to mentally ill trucel

I saw that video today. His hands looks sick as fuck, blue and frail. Like hes been at a hospital all his life eating only green leaves, jfl. He wasn't properly developed as a kid prolly. Best way to describe his looks is a malnourished alien.

He must have some genetic condition

I saw that video today. His hands looks sick as fuck, blue and frail. Like hes been at a hospital all his life eating only green leaves, jfl. He wasn't properly developed as a kid prolly. Best way to describe his looks is a malnourished alien.
Probably that combined with some genetic disease. I never saw anyone who looks like this in their 30s

when you don't go outside

:feelsseriously:

still better than being an LTN shitskin.

Sure hes not chad but this pic is edited to make him look worse
Is it really? I thought it was just bad lighting and no filters. His eyes are uneven.

Is it really? I thought it was just bad lighting and no filters. His eyes are uneven.
U can see the picture is very sharp and grainy or whatever u wanna call it but yea his eyes are uneven

Example of men age like fine wine

This nigga who is almost 30
Mikey Musumeci 2022 2

I disagree. He looks mid-tier normie. Plus he frauded alot, with hair transplant, so hes not genetically Chad.
I dont understand why hes lying about his hair this is what he looked like before jfl
Bild 2024 08 16 192406933

I look 20 years older then him, I have the opposite goddamn crowsfeet, eyebags and facelines in mid 20s.

I dont understand why hes lying about his hair this is what he looked like before jfl
View attachment 1226704
That picture kinda proves hair is life. He used to have a hair tattoo at first, jfl. He probably also uses alot of filters in his videos, or really good lighting to make himself look more youthful.

how do ugly mud subhumans mog white men?
I don't think they mog if they are for example very short or deformed but I saw average or even LTN Dravidian curries, Arabs, Turks and niggers slaying in Germany and France. Dark skin has an exotic halo in some places in Europe and particularly very dark skinned blacks benefit from it

I don't think they mog if they are for example very short or deformed but I saw average or even LTN Dravidian curries, Arabs, Turks and niggers slaying in Germany and France. Dark skin has an exotic halo in some places in Europe and particularly very dark skinned blacks benefit from it
As a germanycel I can confirm this

That picture kinda proves hair is life. He used to have a hair tattoo at first, jfl. He probably also uses alot of filters in his videos, or really good lighting to make himself look more youthful.
Yes, Sv3rige was actually exposed by JakeTheAsshole that he wears a wig and that he often uses filters on his videos

Yes, Sv3rige was actually exposed by JakeTheAsshole that he wears a wig and that he often uses filters on his videos
I don't believe in the wig thing, but i do believe he had a hair tattoo, a hair solution and a hair transplant as well as filters.