Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 35+ yo women dont attract me

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
I was never really interested in older women, but ive seen a few pictures of 35+ yo women faces close up were I think to myself "Would I kiss THAT?" Like some of the Modern Women are so masculine they almost look like dudes up close and i dont mean trannies. Legit older Gen Z/younger Millianial Women are man-like. Also in behavior.

I know that theres younger guys, probably also on here, who have a "MILF" fetish, but thats just not my style, really. Like theres 20 yo dudes going down on 40+ yo Women and i just find this repulsive on the other hand a 40 yo men going down on a 20 yo women is okay.

But its not just this "Post-Wall" Appearance that makes some of these women look like Hags from a Swamp, but also the mentality.

I just cant man, the level of "Experience" is just so different between me and a 35+ yo women - i am *just* 25 myself, but i got no dating experience. And on top of that the body count, like i know some teen sluts have 10+ body counts but most 30+ yo women are ran through. The vagina of these women is not a tight beautiful pink tube, its a STD infested, dry, rotten fleshpit.

I already made a post about Redpilled Copers beliving a 35 moneymaxxed guy is a prime speciment to date younger women but its bullshit, the older you get the less options you have, the higher the rate of divorced women, single mothers and hags gets and truthfully speaking I aint interested in any of that.

And yes guys there ARE still some decent looking women in their 30s, but these are models, Influencers, and Personal trainers, the 9s and 10s that held through the agepill, but Ill never stand a chance with them, so im speaking truely only of the sub7 women that just get more nasty with each year and when I dont find me a girlfriend of equal or lower age soon and end up in my 30s, well then I truly wont even give a shit anymore.

Because I know after 20s, its TRUELY OVER!

same but for me its 20+

gigavolcelniggertard if would not ascend with 35+

im into milfs more than young foids

I fantasize older women when I'm at home, when I actually get closer I mean physically near a woman, like my teachers or anyone in a shop, I instantly get back to senses, cuz you can instantly feel the adult stench

I fantasize older women when I'm at home, when I actually get closer I mean physically near a woman, like my teachers or anyone in a shop, I instantly get back to senses, cuz you can instantly feel the adult stench
Fuck the stench. I want me a 40 year old milf gf

Yep. I'd ascend with them up to 45 for LTR and up to 60-65 for hookups
same

did u see my topic about my ascension plan with 40year old roastie? kind of remembered me abt it

Some of them do but they are cold as the stone. What's the point of courting a menopausal woman anyway.

that's normal

I was never really interested in older women, but ive seen a few pictures of 35+ yo women faces close up were I think to myself "Would I kiss THAT?" Like some of the Modern Women are so masculine they almost look like dudes up close and i dont mean trannies. Legit older Gen Z/younger Millianial Women are man-like. Also in behavior.

I know that theres younger guys, probably also on here, who have a "MILF" fetish, but thats just not my style, really. Like theres 20 yo dudes going down on 40+ yo Women and i just find this repulsive on the other hand a 40 yo men going down on a 20 yo women is okay.

But its not just this "Post-Wall" Appearance that makes some of these women look like Hags from a Swamp, but also the mentality.

I just cant man, the level of "Experience" is just so different between me and a 35+ yo women - i am *just* 25 myself, but i got no dating experience. And on top of that the body count, like i know some teen sluts have 10+ body counts but most 30+ yo women are ran through. The vagina of these women is not a tight beautiful pink tube, its a STD infested, dry, rotten fleshpit.

I already made a post about Redpilled Copers beliving a 35 moneymaxxed guy is a prime speciment to date younger women but its bullshit, the older you get the less options you have, the higher the rate of divorced women, single mothers and hags gets and truthfully speaking I aint interested in any of that.

And yes guys there ARE still some decent looking women in their 30s, but these are models, Influencers, and Personal trainers, the 9s and 10s that held through the agepill, but Ill never stand a chance with them, so im speaking truely only of the sub7 women that just get more nasty with each year and when I dont find me a girlfriend of equal or lower age soon and end up in my 30s, well then I truly wont even give a shit anymore.

im into milfs more than young foids
Yeah, younger toilets are so shallow, Gen Z women just pisd me off to no end

Some of them can be hot tbh

20+ yo women dont attract me​

I agree completely, it's hard to put your finger on it. For me this starts at 30.