Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 35 year old virgin speed dates 10 girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
9, including @AmIjustDreaming

just put yourself out there bro!:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsrope:

the cringe is strong with this one.

Like im gonna watch that

If he was a chad and not a fatcel women would find him whipping out his switch in the middle of a date adorable

He needs to stop being fat. It's a form of self improvement that actually works.

If he was a chad and not a fatcel women would find him whipping out his switch in the middle of a date adorable
Of course. All one needs to do is being attractive (i.e. Chad).

He needs to stop being fat. It's a form of self improvement that actually works.
I believe all fat men that are young are either kissless virgins or cucks

I believe all fat men that are young are either kissless virgins or cucks
Pretty sure they can just get beefy which is what most foids want.

The fuck does beefy mean?
Become what your profile pic is but attractive. Basically become a big dominant alpha angry runt but "hot" Foids in my school wanted to fuck daddies, etc. Which is just fat muscular dudes with jawlines.

how do we even know this guy's a virgin? If I ever lost mine I'd probably still pretend to be a virgin just because I identify with it so strongly

yeah, if this were a real person he should probably kill himself. But he's an actor, and it's all clickbait.

Anyone notice how all the girls he dates in first video are “marketing for jade black” in their Instagram bio , which is the brand of glasses he wears and promotes in video 2. This whole thing is a scam to sell cologne and sunglasses

JuSt SmElL BeTTER

Stuff like this I often wonder if it's just made to make fun of our brethren.

Also that whole thing these days with the GQ douchebags and the tailored suits is douchey (don't get me wrong I love a suit obviously). Epspecially in the case of a dude like this it's a waste of time, because if he does go to some normie club like that and starts talking to a 'foid, when she inevitably asks him what he does and he says he's a basement dwelling virgin living with his mom BOOM now he's in an even worse position than without the suit and cologne as it's now even more glaringly obvious how desperate for 'foid approval he is

I asked because if I remember good most part of Italian immigration in Brazil came from Veneto
mm yeah it's probably from the poor I mean why would they
in the 1890s to 1920s probably

Last edited:
are you italian? do you know the ffl? Because of your nickname
Yeah I'm Italian. However I don't know the ffl, is something related to mma? I know there's a fighter called Legionarivs but I didn't take my nick from him, "legionarivs" was the term for soldiers in ancient Rome.

Yeah I'm Italian. However I don't know the ffl, is something related to mma? I know there's a fighter called Legionarivs but I didn't take my nick from him, "legionarivs" was the term for soldiers in ancient Rome.

close enough

close enough

Ah you meant the French Foreign Legion kek sorry but I'm used to call it with the Italian name "Legione straniera", so the acronym "FFL" said nothing to me.

I misread this as 35 year old man speeddates 10 year old girls :lul::lul::lul::lul:
it would be cool if they let us just date them, I'd just enjoy the companionship, but you basically can't do that without social persecution like everyone assumes the end goal is to split their pelvis in half with your dick and bathe in their feces or some sadistic shit

This is the part that bothers me. They drag him through mud the entire video simply because he's playing games. How many Foids are playing games on twitch for hours and hours online while men are at work during the workweek? Millions. And yet they find something wrong with this guy winding down playing his favorite strategy game. Fuck them

New video

View: https://youtu.be/YtHdVsyTuyY