Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 35 year old virgin catholicel can't cope anymore with the average Catholic whore

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
do it! islammaxx!

What muslim pussy does to a mf

A typical "Christian" cuck in the West who hides his impossibility to please a woman behind muhh principles and muhh religiosity, but is ready to sell his Jesus as soon as one bagged whore from the Middle Eastern garbage dump showed a semblance of interest in him (actually because of his passport lol) :feelshaha::feelshaha:

"I remained virgin because I thrusted in the institution of marriage, its sanctity and I resisted the temptations of the flesh and remained pure" - he's volcel, because muh marriage is the most important
He's incel, retard. Religious Chad would marry at 16 if laws allowed it, so he spends two years of sexlessness but with PDA and then marries his HS sweetheart at 18. This guy is just coping hard, the Syrian woman just wants an out of her shithole that's what she's doing.

He's incel, retard. Religious Chad would marry at 16 if laws allowed it, so he spends two years of sexlessness but with PDA and then marries his HS sweetheart at 18. This guy is just coping hard, the Syrian woman just wants an out of her shithole that's what she's doing.
Retard? I deleted my post, I stop reading during that fragment. Marriage isn't needed for having sex, unless you're very religious, this woman I can't deny, can get out from her shithole by marriage and this guy can ascend.

Retard? I deleted my post, I stop reading during that fragment. Marriage isn't needed for having sex, unless you're very religious, this woman I can't deny, can get out from her shithole by marriage and this guy can ascend.
Sorry for calling you a retard. I'm probably demon infested, that's why I'm such a major cunt to everyone but my family and friends.

Catholic women don't exist anymore

NO BRO OUR [insert religion] WOMEN AREN'T LIKE THE OTHER ATHEISTIC WHORES BRO I SWEAR :feelskek:

Sorry for calling you a retard. I'm probably demon infested, that's why I'm such a major cunt to everyone but my family and friends.
I see, I haven't written that, he isn't full volcel, this man is between incel and volcel, perhaps there is a tradition there so marriage is highly recommended, but if he managed to meet non-religious woman, he could get laid.

Giga Larp lmao.

A typical "Christian" cuck in the West who hides his impossibility to please a woman behind muhh principles and muhh religiosity, but is ready to sell his Jesus as soon as one bagged whore from the Middle Eastern garbage dump showed a semblance of interest in him (actually because of his passport lol) :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Fr. You shouldn't pick your religion by looking for the easiest foids, they are all the same anyway. The Syrian foid is only nice to him bc she wants his passport or bc she was raised in a patriarchal society and still has a shred of respect for men. But all that would go out the window after a year in the West.

The muslim maid in my swimming pool was the only woman to ever give me son cake or buy me stuff lol

JFL the fucking comments. You know catholicism is dead because basically you get the same shit you would get from liberal faggots in terms of gynocentrism

35 and Virgin because He believes in sanctity / holyness " :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: