Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 34 year old foid from russia kills 9 year old son and packs his corpse into a suitcase and takes him to the trash

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
34 year old foid from russia kills 9 year old son then puts his corpse into a suitcase then takes him to the garbage. Afterwards she wantend to commit suicide but didn't have enough courage to do so. Foids are sick creatures especially slavic i have to say.

Use google translate:

"I feel so sorry for her :foidSoy:" - Some twitter whore.
"She realized he was going to be a trucel :feelskek:" - Some .is cuck here.

I hope he finds a peace or at least even in souls and ''God'' doesn't exist his suffering ended

the empathetic gender

Emphatic gender btw

@supersoldier @NorthernWind

34 year old foid from russia kills 9 year old son then puts his corpse into a suitcase then takes him to the garbage. Afterwards she wantend to commit suicide but didn't have enough courage to do so. Foids are sick creatures especially slavic i have to say.

View attachment 1201533
Use google translate:
would, then kill her yeah but first would, would hard

"I feel so sorry for her :foidSoy:" - Some twitter whore.
"She realized he was going to be a trucel :feelskek:" - Some .is cuck here.
I wish my mom did that to me. Then i wouldnt have to suffer anymore

I guess she couldn't find a betabuxx to fund him

Total Female Death

Yeah i know about this incident, wanted to post but it's very uncomfortable from smartphone

In Kazakhstan russian nother killed her own daughter because daughter told father/stepfather (most likely betabux) that mom cheating on him

she had a mental illness! :foidSoy: :soy:

Hey! That's my suitcase!

Most motherly and loving Slavwhore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back