Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 33 y/o virgin tells us women don't owe us anything

Virgin aka volcel, because this guy is not even ugly, he just look tired af because of under eye circles

He has bitch eyes.

Pathetic :soy: cuck, should rope himself
But I don't believe someone not recessed and NW0 can be virgin at 33 unless manlet

This is as far as I clicked before I stopped watching.

When you look like that and expect me to listen to you?

Cliffs: choking foids is just for Chad, t. defeatist cucked soy

Also, the fact he managed to become a 33 yo virgin with those doable looks just shows us we must NOT be like him with his soy personality if we want to ascend. I know much uglier guys who are not virgins.

Last edited:
Cliffs: choking foids is just for Chad, t. defeatist cucked soy

Also, the fact he managed to become a 33 yo virgin with those doable looks just shows us we must NOT be like him with his soy personality if we want to ascend. I know much uglier guys who are not virgins.

Lucas room vibes.

giko.png

Everyone here MUST go downvote this video.

Mogs me brutally, if he’s an incel then there’s no hope for me.

"don't hate the people who treat you like trash and doesn't seen you as a equal being broo":soy::soy:
I hope he remains virgin, stupid fuck

Why do they always have perfect hair

"you can't choose your preferences."
and yet this guy would jump on the hysteria bandwagon to hate on for example pedophiles even though the vast majority of child sex offenders are not pedophiles. a prime example of a cuck with double standards who still does not get how much he is being cucked and instead embraces his positivism and self-improvement attitude. i can not understand for whom these people uphold this kind of attitude. their parents? do they want their children to be cucks and servs? i don't think so. the government and society? what have they ever done for you to be so grateful towards them? a 33 year old guy who claims to have far more than just virginity but also health problems, yet does not realise where these health problems originate from. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MALE YOU RETARD! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD! YOUR LIFE IS A UTILITY! YOU ARE A WASTE PRODUCT TO WOMEN!

"if you were in her position you probably would not want you either."
i thought about this situation the other day by creating an anology familiar to me.

i had access to all sorts of video games in my lifetime, so i would use the opportunity to play all the games that interested me. over time, my interest in games dwindled as more and more of the same old games got boring. and so my taste over time got more and more niche where i played fewer and fewer games. to the point where i would only play the from my point of view few top percentage of games and not waste time on the other from my perspective boring kinds of games.

note however that to play games is a mere choice of entertainment during free time. relationships can be a far more serious matter than just entertainment.

however at the beginning of my gaming time i would be open to give almost anything a try. which is in very stark contrast to how women select, so even in this analogy i can not reach an alignment with a woman's hypergamous discriminatory selective strategy. i don't know if there exists any analogy i could draw that would make me choose in any given situation, like a woman would in regards to her partners.

"personally I never hated women, i never saw it that way."
and that's why you are of lower intelligence. maybe you should have interacted more with women to get some experience on their 'great personalities' and treatment towards men.

you buy into the positivist bullshit that blue-, redpillers and chads try to sell you. redpillers only see a business opportunity, chads can dominate you that way and bluepills because they have the same brain capacity as you. positivism makes you a cuck. you can improve yourself all you want, but if you never receive anything for it in return, whom or what for have you "improved" yourself for? you aren't improving anything, you are wasting your lifetime with things that others tell you will help you, making things even worse. you would also not work without getting paid money, so why should you treat women with respect if they don't do the same for you? how could you not hate women if all they ever give you is hatred?

you also don't listen to the creator of Bitcoin for financial advice on if you should invest into bitcoin or not. he will tell you it's bullish and will reach 400k in the next few years and cryptocurrency is the future. should you listen to him or should you have listened to a neutral party because foids and soys are not unbiased on the topic, they have stakes in society and also in the dating market.

"women don't owe you anything."
and neither do I owe them anything. so what makes this guy demand me to stop hating on people who hate me? Is he literally retarded? I only called him that earlier as an insult but now I'm slightly worried about him.

"and if you want your condition to get better"
positivism again. one's condition does not get better by doing what others tell you. wageslaving does not save you. getting a college degree doesn't save you. money doesn't save you. hitting the gym doesn't save you. i have nothing against any of these, i have a college degree, i am working out, i have money, but nothing you can do will help you. and no woman will ever accept you for what you want to do with your life. no woman will ever accept you for being yourself. sexual encounters with women are always transactional and you are on the losing end of the bargain by default. this is no different from a communist taking your property or a capitalist exploiting you for chump change.

This guy has a severe case of stockholm syndrome.

and yet this guy would jump on the hysteria bandwagon to hate on for example pedophiles even though the vast majority of child sex offenders are not pedophiles. a prime example of a cuck with double standards who still does not get how much he is being cucked and instead embraces his positivism and self-improvement attitude. i can not understand for whom these people uphold this kind of attitude. their parents? do they want their children to be cucks and servs? i don't think so. the government and society? what have they ever done for you to be so grateful towards them? a 33 year old guy who claims to have far more than just virginity but also health problems, yet does not realise where these health problems originate from. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MALE YOU RETARD! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD! YOUR LIFE IS A UTILITY! YOU ARE A WASTE PRODUCT TO WOMEN!

i thought about this situation the other day by creating an anology familiar to me.

i had access to all sorts of video games in my lifetime, so i would use the opportunity to play all the games that interested me. over time, my interest in games dwindled as more and more of the same old games got boring. and so my taste over time got more and more niche where i played fewer and fewer games. to the point where i would only play the from my point of view few top percentage of games and not waste time on the other from my perspective boring kinds of games.

note however that to play games is a mere choice of entertainment during free time. relationships can be a far more serious matter than just entertainment.

however at the beginning of my gaming time i would be open to give almost anything a try. which is in very stark contrast to how women select, so even in this analogy i can not reach an alignment with a woman's hypergamous discriminatory selective strategy. i don't know if there exists any analogy i could draw that would make me choose in any given situation, like a woman would in regards to her partners.

and that's why you are of lower intelligence. maybe you should have interacted more with women to get some experience on their 'great personalities' and treatment towards men.

you buy into the positivist bullshit that blue-, redpillers and chads try to sell you. redpillers only see a business opportunity, chads can dominate you that way and bluepills because they have the same brain capacity as you. positivism makes you a cuck. you can improve yourself all you want, but if you never receive anything for it in return, whom or what for have you "improved" yourself for? you aren't improving anything, you are wasting your lifetime with things that others tell you will help you, making things even worse. you would also not work without getting paid money, so why should you treat women with respect if they don't do the same for you? how could you not hate women if all they ever give you is hatred?

you also don't listen to the creator of Bitcoin for financial advice on if you should invest into bitcoin or not. he will tell you it's bullish and will reach 400k in the next few years and cryptocurrency is the future. should you listen to him or should you have listened to a neutral party because foids and soys are not unbiased on the topic, they have stakes in society and also in the dating market.

and neither do I owe them anything. so what makes this guy demand me to stop hating on people who hate me? Is he literally retarded? I only called him that earlier as an insult but now I'm slightly worried about him.

positivism again. one's condition does not get better by doing what others tell you. wageslaving does not save you. getting a college degree doesn't save you. money doesn't save you. hitting the gym doesn't save you. i have nothing against any of these, i have a college degree, i am working out, i have money, but nothing you can do will help you. and no woman will ever accept you for what you want to do with your life. no woman will ever accept you for being yourself. sexual encounters with women are always transactional and you are on the losing end of the bargain by default. this is no different from a communist taking your property or a capitalist exploiting you for chump change.

about your gaming analogy: thing is, virgin girls/girls with little experience are still hypergamous. they will still go for the top tier males. I think female hypergamy/the 80/20 rule is an expression of female narcissism. because of the gynocentric society we live in, women are treated as queens while men are disposable utilities. when society values females more than males, women will value themselves above men. it's no wonder.

He looks like a mentalcel, probably never leaves his basement.

thing is, virgin girls/girls with little experience are still hypergamous. they will still go for the top tier males. when society values females more than males, women will value themselves above men. it's no wonder.
thing is also everyone knows and hardly anybody will deny that "there exist a lot of assholes" in the world that behave like dicks in general towards one another. whatever they may deem as such behavior. but that is nothing compared to the ratio of women who behave like assholes towards men.

it would be a lesser issue if it was only that men didn't have access to the same sexual opportunities as women do. but that's not even nearly where this all starts. men are filling the prisons. the streets as the homeless. they get generalized and criminalized as rapists and pedophiles and whatever else society deems as 'predatory' behavior. but when women commit the same or even worse kinds of crimes due to their biological imperative, "iTs wOmENs nAtUrE inKwElL" and acting like there is nothing anyone can do about it.

the scale of discrmination that men face throughout life in all aspects of society is riduculous.

Fuck these privileged pigs.

33y/o virgin....mogs the fuck out of me....it never even began

Mogs me. He's a chad-lite. Could probably get egirl pussy, some of them like the "I'm chad but depressed" look.
Pretty sure he mogs most of us. One of the key reasons I would not listen to this asshole. Not one syllable.

Don’t care, didn’t watch, plus fuck women

OP could you perhaps elaborate with cliff's notes? Don't want to watch whole vid, voice objections in your own terms please, higher efforts.

Owing is a subjective idea so we should perhaps describe how we justify the concept in situations where we would apply it.

he looks like 1/4 asian

OP could you perhaps elaborate with cliff's notes? Don't want to watch whole vid, voice objections in your own terms please, higher efforts.

Owing is a subjective idea so we should perhaps describe how we justify the concept in situations where we would apply it.
he said women cant change their preferences so it's not their fault.
thing is also everyone knows and hardly anybody will deny that "there exist a lot of assholes" in the world that behave like dicks in general towards one another. whatever they may deem as such behavior. but that is nothing compared to the ratio of women who behave like assholes towards men.

it would be a lesser issue if it was only that men didn't have access to the same sexual opportunities as women do. but that's not even nearly where this all starts. men are filling the prisons. the streets as the homeless. they get generalized and criminalized as rapists and pedophiles and whatever else society deems as 'predatory' behavior. but when women commit the same or even worse kinds of crimes due to their biological imperative, "iTs wOmENs nAtUrE inKwElL" and acting like there is nothing anyone can do about it.

the scale of discrmination that men face throughout life in all aspects of society is riduculous.

Fuck these privileged pigs.
maybe it's my nature to go around raping women. yeah it causes harm to others but it's my nature, i can't control it! hehe

Once you grow older and live down your youth without them you realize they are simply there to control and reap the benefits of a male provider. Pure cuck though its the other way around. Especially men like us who have been ignored and visually disposed by foids for decades do not owe them not even a single millisecond

Oh, that is why I am incel. I need to stop strangling women if I want them to like me.

Moron.

he said women cant change their preferences so it's not their fault.
I don't believe preferences are entirely immutable. They are partially shaped by our opinions, and opinions do change over time.
You can of course argue "people can't change their opinions".
Maybe that's true with a sort of "turtles all the way down" approach to psychology where we have no free will at all, I guess?

When operating under the concept (illusion or otherwise) of free will, we do have the capacity to change our opinions through the process of analyzing them (intraspection) and being open to the possibility of being wrong.

As rapey as the Black Panthers were in moments ("hey white foid supporter who dislikes black men being falsely accused of crimes, have sex with our black male members or you are a racist and we will kick you out!") they SORTA had a point?

Any kind of preference whatsoever is an "ism": your reactions/feelings and choices are being shaped by a preference / dislike of certain kinds of people in certain contexts.

For example: heterosexual men are "sexist" against other men in the context of being accepting of potential romantic partners, while homosexual men are similarly "sexist" discriminating against women in that context. This is the type of sexism we seem to be tolerant of (so far)

A woman may react to an ugly man on a criteria other than sex (attractiveness) which is also biological. Just as straight men may view it as "unhealthy" for gay men to be attracted to them, foids may also perceive it as "unhealthy" for ugly men to be attracted to women. In either case the overlap might for example be "neither attraction leads to betterment of the human species through people with good genes procreating".

I think a more obvious case exists for that for homosexualiy though (there's no procreating at all) than with ugly men though: because ugly men can have a lot of good things to offer besides producing handsome babies, such as passing down other traits like intelligence, a gentle nature rather than a cruel one, imagination...

Using a justification like breeding is also kinda questionable due to foids doing procreative acts (condom PIV, anal, oral, etc) since then your "I feel this way because I want good DNA in my babies" justification isn't even being acted upon.

Apathy towards ugly men hurts but I don't think that's wholly the root of our anger. Are there cases where mere apathy gets dwelt upon to the point where it leads to assuming worse and over-reaction? Of course. But I think at least as frequently (probably MORE) is that foids go beyond "I just don't want to do lewd things with this guy" to "I don't even want to do basic human decency".

I won't pretend foids are alone in this: guys can treat other guys this way too, including faggots, so we'd be hypocrites if we embraced cruelty while whining about others being cruel to us.

At the same time I also understand "why should I be concerned about being cruel when they'll be cruel regardless?" attitudes to some effect. "Good for the goose" and so forth. But I think we could at least try to walk the fine line:

The policy of opting to choose to behave apathetically (and even become less concerned, at least partially apathetic) about cruelty inflicted on those who disregard (ie overriding our instinctive desire for kindness and protectiveness about foids in general, which we should still nurture, deep down, even as we override it) as a coldblooded measured response. A response designed to actually teach empathy because we don't stand in the way of them suffering so that the gap narrows between our groups' respective suffering.

I see that as different from actually being hot-blooded (malicious) and actually engaging in cruelty ourselves, and something that gives me greater hope for maybe some possible solution in the future. "I don't have to save you" might have friendship in the future more readily than "I'm going to hurt you" which is I think the mistaken approach of those like ER.

I suppose without ERs our apathy towards jumping in front of bullets intended for foids would have less impact, but I don't think ERs are actually necessary, because even without them I think apathy can still work as an approach, since even "I'm not going to help you plow your driveway" is compelling, if foids suddenly have to do a fare share of work. Nature itself is a cruel ER and creates plenty of suffering on its own, if we only step back and let the wind blow.

Above average looking, must be socially retarded.

Hightier normie, could be chad but his eye area fucks it up.