Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 32 year old self-hating Currywhore never dated a Curry but only White Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1sypck/guys_i_am_a_single_indian32f_woman_and_i_feel/

"Throughout my whole life I never really dated any Indian guys; I exclusively dated white guys. However now I realize more than ever that the guys I dated never really took me seriously. They never really viewed me as someone they would eventually marry. I was always just some exotic fun. This part was definitely a realization that has hurt me to the core. I didn't actually do it to spite Indian men or anything like that. I did what a lot of my white female friends did; I thought I was the same as them, but that could be farther from the truth. Most white guys I ran into wanted white wives."

When will sub-Stacy foids realise that Chads most likely won't settle? They'll take the free lay from these self-hating whores because it's so easy for White Chads when Ethnic hoes worship the ground they stand on.

If Chads liked currywhores as much as noodles, then I have no doubt in my mind that currywhores would be just as bad when it comes to selling out their own men for whites.

Wonder what she looks like.

"I have only been with 18 guys" :lul:

Wonder what she looks like.

Well she had some luck with Whitey so not bottom of the barrel at least. Smell must be tolerable.

But yeah... racepill is brutal as fuck.

Yes because men don't want to genetically downgrade their children. They don't want subhumanity to pollute their bloodline. Get blackpilled bitch!

Now if only curries ditched this dumpster and left her to her fate...

I can dream.

curry roastie hit the wall and is starting to regret whoring around. Feel absolutely no pity for her, she lived a significantly better life in her 32 years of life than we'll ever live, now she's starting to get the taste of the life of an incel, but that taste will be temporary as she will 100% find some cuck or betabuxx, us incels, we're stuck in this shit life forever.

over for roastie

giphy.gif

Hope she ends up alone and ropes

>18 relationships
>”Never dated around a lot”
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

The best part about curryfoids is that they age like shit. Ricefoids, and even whitefoids in comparison at least keep their looks until late 30s and early 40s. Curryfoids hit the wall almost around 27-28. That’s why curries used to practice child marriage because most curryfoids would become too old to fuck after 28. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"I have only been with 18 guys" :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I sometimes see incels completely forget that the wall is very real. Its not that women can't get anything, but they lose the ability to get the top% of men they desire. Her cries of suffering to the pseduo-chads (crypto-soys) at /AskMen is a sign of justice and a sign that the wall is very real. This is also why I say, controversially, that women can be very depressed. Had she not been a whore, she wouldn't be upset.

These women reap what they sow, regardless of race. Based indian men for not cucking out for her. If she wanted a good man she should've waited.

I didn't actually do it to spite Indian men or anything like that. I did what a lot of my white female friends did; I thought I was the same as them :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Most white guys I ran into wanted white wives." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Because chad tottaly want his kids to be swlf loathing shitskins .Just LOL at ethnic foids

>18 relationships
>”Never dated around a lot”
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

The best part about curryfoids is that they age like shit. Ricefoids, and even whitefoids in comparison at least keep their looks until late 30s and early 40s. Curryfoids hit the wall almost around 27-28. That’s why curries used to practice child marriage because most curryfoids would become too old to fuck after 28. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Really? From what I have seen, white women age like shit but blacks and asians do better, including currywhores.

Wow. Can you imagine the poor sap who settles down with this blown out cunt? Wow, shes only been fucked by 18 guys. What a prize, what a queen. How could anyone ever feel love for some cunt thats been cummed in by other men? Fucking disgusting. If this bitch was banging hot then it might be worth it to fuck her with a condom just to degrade her sexually like the foul tainted whore she is. Pig bitch.

Notice how both of her siblings got arranged marriages with their fellow curries and have a family? maybe this whore should have done that but fucked white chads instead.

"I have only been with 18 guys" :lul:

Chance of pairbonding?

wolfinger-sex-divorce-table-1.png

wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

Zero percent.

Bear in mind marriage is only men who already embrace being a cuck.

As far as single men? Nah no-one is going to touch her with a barge pole. She's a curry equivalent of that infamous twitter post recently, where a girl confessed the amount of partners to her partner only to tweet hours later he saw sense and dumped her arse.

Last edited: