Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 32 y/o post wall sIamhog Dies in a helicopter crash during wedding

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Rosemere do Nascimento Silva, 32, had planned to surprise her fiancé Udirley Damasceno and 300 guests by swooping in to their reception in a rural area on the outskirts of Sao Paulo in Brazil. Her brother, the pilot and a photographer who was six-months-pregnant killed in the crash. Short and long versions below.

Attachments

• ahahha.jpg
    ahahha.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 64
Justice served !!! What a great video ;)...

The emergency light pulsing, reflected in the dirt, at the end, damn..

It reminds me of the clover field Movie where some guys get wrecked by the monster in the helicopter

I'll never get into a fucking helicopter, EVER

JFL at trusting a Brazilian to fly a helicopter

Planck tier IQ pilot for flying in ZERO visibility. what did he expect?

good find OP. fucking brazilians are at it again

Just an average day in Brazil tbh

should have ended with a massive blast. no wedding without fireworks

lifefuel

thank you god for this. there is justice.

old hags dying is fucking hilarious, LOL

god works in mysterious ways

I feel bad for the brother though. Looks like a nice guy.

Lol look at that beta ethnic, probly still a virgin in that video relieved that he's finally gonna get laid but fate was like "nah". Ethnics never win.

And of course the 32 y/o used up roastie getting desperate so it's time to lock down a betabuxx and the cycle continues.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the helicopter rides Pinochet used to give foids.

Good way to start the day

Lol look at that beta ethnic, probly still a virgin in that video relieved that he's finally gonna get laid but fate was like "nah". Ethnics never win.

And of course the 32 y/o used up roastie getting desperate so it's time to lock down a betabuxx and the cycle continues.

That’s her brother you fuckwit.

nice. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Everything happens for a reason! Teehee

why do you even need a helicopter for a wedding honestly for a "great" memorable moment? or for showing off. not worth taking a risk for especially with almost 0 visibility

Kek, beautiful. Nice decision to fly in zero visibility. Collective IQ of humanity has been improved.

the heli company had had no accidents, and the pilot was cleared to fly by the company. Pilot had doubts due to zero visibility, but did it anyway. He was so low, he hit a tree close to the wedding, and even a 40 feet drop killed them all because it burst into flames and they were all belted. Pilot should have said no visibility today - you go get married another way. The camera fell 20 feet from the wreckage. Only in Brazil..

Miss its so foggy flying a helicopter would be borderline suicidal, you can go to your wedding another way?

REEEE I WANT TO BE SPECIAL *dies in fiery wreckage*

When I read this the first time I thought you were referring to Max Planck:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Planck
I didn’t mean Max Planck is dumb though. I’m talking about his discovery , the Planck length lmao

For those that don’t know , it’s the smallest possible unit of length in the universe that can’t be reduced any further.

I’m saying the pilot has the lowest possible IQ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back