Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 31 yo forever alone virgin

brutally mogs me :feelshmm:

View: https://youtu.be/Y7oxU3hnh4s

If he mogs you its more over than possible

fake. he recorded second video. they paid him to record this vid being staged., and they didnt tell him that they will get it on YouTUbe and make it popular.

he said how he couldnt get job bcuz of it

you can see by his eye movement and unnatural expression/speaking, that hes reading a script lol

White, so mogs me.

How is this man an incel :feelsohgod:

fake. he recorded second video. they paid him to record this vid being staged., and they didnt tell him that they will get it on YouTUbe and make it popular.

he said how he couldnt get job bcuz of it

you can see by his eye movement and unnatural expression/speaking, that hes reading a script lol
Probably. No way he is an incel

Try to beat my uncle, 51 yo forever alone virgin.

He mogs me, he looks like a normie. If I had his body I would ascend at once. He is just stupid or a fakecel :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
He looks very masculine, but that’s his only positive trait. He isn’t attractive at all

If you honestly believe the fakecel in that video is actually an incel, you have genuine low iq

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Mogs me to Pluto and back.

He looks like a hillbilly and older than his age.

Fellow countryman however I think he might have ended up with some Italian foid online and arranged to meet her don't know what happened after that

ginger males are the most disgusting with rices