Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ((()))

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Not even the Roastie 30+ers are approaching us. They´d rather chase chad (cha-cha) Nice spell there. CHAse CHAd. Literally the word Chase implies chasing after chad. Doing the cha-cha.. gheez.. Being jewish myself makes me see these things. Harry Potter truly is about the Wizards (jews) and the muggles (goyim).

I dont even care anymore. They can Mossad me for all i care, they care about me just as much as they care about their so called cattle.

Another notion, even the "chads" among jews (relative to other jews, as they´ll never beat a 1,85+ blonde guy), like sacha baron cohen, adrien brody, Adam brody, Zach efron, James franco etc, are ALL simps. Its the jewish feminine spirit i guess, as weininger said. If they didnt simp for the jewish witch women, the hags would go to blonde chad.
I saw a sort of hidden bitchute video or something that showed how the "Me-Too-ing" (rape accusations and BEATING of their own "men") is off the scale in israel. They are more cucked than even the men in USA/UK/Sweden etc, despite ruling the world. Its a matriarchy.
Its so fucking sad how the WIFELESS men will just line up for the meatgrinder if ever a big war starts. I know they will. Just look at all the vaccine lines/queues. They deserve it tbh.

Last edited:
Based kike, however I have to point out that the ortodox jews are the opposite of cucks, all other jews are complete faggots, and jewish foids are huge sluts too.

even the "chads" among jews (relative to other jews, as they´ll never beat a 1,85+ blonde guy), like sacha baron cohen, adrien brody, Adam brody, Zach efron, James franco etc, are ALL simps. Its the jewish feminine spirit i guess, as weininger said. If they didnt simp for the jewish witch women, the hags would go to blonde chad.
They won't go to chads if they stopped being simps, because they have most the money and the ability to change the cucked laws.