Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 300k likes btw [MANLETS KEEP AWAY]

now I regret clicking this thread, thanks

@LittleBoy @Gymcelled
I can't recover from this shit.

No matter how hard you gymcel and how good you are in a fight, it doesn't matter to women if you're not 6ft.

I literally took down a tallfag with a knife but it doesn't matter cuz I'm 5'7"
when i was a teen i almost fell for gymmaxxing bullshit told by normies. Glad i didnt do it. It does not matter. It NEVER BEGAN.

She looks like the posterwall of a roastie that took miles of dick.

Already can see the main topic of that fucked up video tbh :feelscry::feelsrope:

she looks like an unattractive pig.:lul:

I wish all women as ugly as her hated short men,
while all good looking girrls didn't care,

but unfortunetly non pig looking girls also hate manlets
and thats where i get depressed:cryfeels:

Last edited:

I am 5 foot 6 inches
fuck women

@LittleBoy @Gymcelled

No matter how hard you gymcel and how good you are in a fight, it doesn't matter to women if you're not 6ft.

Web page not available. Weird.

Daily reminder foids like tall guys because tall guys are good at killing people. Fighting success = SMV and foid sexuality revolves around violence.

@LittleBoy @Gymcelled

Brutal. No amount of accomplishments matter if they deem you as too short.
Some foids in the street or on public transports look down on me so hard just because im not tall enough, their hatred is almost palpable

No matter how strong, big and lean I get they'll always prefer the skinnyfat dude with a beer gut who's 6ft4. Then you go online and people tell you you're not improving yourself enough jfl

The feeling of looking down on a girl feels just as good tbh

I'm not bragging btw I'm just blackpilling you. I was only 5'7" at the time and a really short teacher who was like 5'4" or somethin came up to me close to tell me something and the feeling of looking down on her felt so good

Daily reminder foids like tall guys because tall guys are good at killing people. Fighting success = SMV and foid sexuality revolves around violence.
Absolutely high IQ. This is why the only personality type that matters is the dark triad.