Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 300 pound shaniqua 11 year old gets boiling water poured on face.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

The comments on this liveleak page are hilarious.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This isn't funny. She is just some poor sod who has been unlucky in life to about the same extent as us. She would be about as close as you can get to an incel woman, and bullied at that. If you're gonna wallow in other people's misery, then at least find a revenge video of some cheating bitch getting her due or some such.

This isn't funny. She is just some poor sod who has been unlucky in life to about the same extent as us. She would be about as close as you can get to an incel woman, and bullied at that. If you're gonna wallow in other people's misery, then at least find a revenge video of some cheating bitch getting her due or some such.

legit. Uncool, OP.

dude thats fucked up why is this a post

Lol I don't think an incel would be going to a sleep over.
And all she has to do is lose the fucking weight if she dosnt want to look like a hambeast.

>her friend poured boiling water on her face
female friendship everybody.

It's bad when these things happen to anybody who doesn't deserve it. If it was a fat boy I would've felt worse, because even a femoid with a burned face can't be incel.

She was already ugly, if that's a cope.

People get up in arms over guys like myself saying that women over 25 aren’t all that attractive or that a lot of women live gilded lives in the West. Those same people dismiss something like this a few days after hearing about it. “Well, that’s life, she’s brave! Back to GoT binging.”

And OP ignored.

The boiling water made her temporarily white in the hospital pic, lol. She could've gotten even more Chad dick.

What exactly is the point of this post? I believe this goes into offtopic my friend

JFL at "incel women".

And wtf is all this cuckoldry defending muh wimminz ITT?

Violence against womyn is wrong, M'kay?

Her male looksmatch is hanging lifeless as we speak.

Idk why ppl are taking the foid side.

I do feel bad for her but she is a female and there our enemy.

This post woukd be 10/10 life fuel if she was s hot Stacy and found out that there was no chance for recovery and she was permanently ugly

lost my appetite the moment i opened this thread and saw that nignog, thnx op

Idk why ppl are taking the foid side.

I do feel bad for her but she is a female and there our enemy.

This post woukd be 10/10 life fuel if she was s hot Stacy and found out that there was no chance for recovery and she was permanently ugly
This

Why are people dissing a post? This women would still reject us and advocate for Chad's bullying us. There aren't any exceptions.

lol at having friends

>11 years old

Lmao she looks like a hood momma

She still gets fucked by hood rat Tyrones. JFL at cucks dissing based OP.

I guarantee you she has a skinny bf and lots of friends. She lifemogs us all.

For me I think this is a basketball americans issue.

aaaaAAANNNNNND banned. How the hell did this OP get banned? Ive never seen him break the rules

JFL at "incel women".

And wtf is all this cuckoldry defending muh wimminz ITT?
>maycels
aaaaAAANNNNNND banned. How the hell did this OP get banned? Ive never seen him break the rules
you remember the thread he made "perfect jb slut to jack off to" yeah the one you went ape(niger) shit and wanted to beat her face cause the smug look kek, it stirred up too much attention and i guess he got banned for female worship?

Shitty Advice/misc 2.0 here we come.

Yeah this young girl doesnt deserve such a fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back