Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 30 yo noodlewhore is ready to settle down with ricecel

"Race, gender and nationality doesn’t make who you are." :foidSoy:

Noodlewhore is all stretched out and now needs a betabuxxer for her weekly orgies

stretched by a lot of BBCs in the past. This cuckchong has no self-esteem if he wants to fuck a whore like that. Over for ricecels!

Those disgusting specimens :feelskek:

behead the scum that made that last comment. The ricecels saw right through her.
@Fallenleaves @AsiaCel
The words of the serpent speak through her

Glad ricecels are waking up

She deserves to work 80 hours a week to support an unemployed redneck who beats the shit out of her when she burns his pork fried rice.

The edit: “I have never dated caucasians in the past”
There it is. “Dated.” These days women do not consider sex and dating to come together.

The edit: “I have never dated caucasians in the past”
There it is. “Dated.” These days women do not consider sex and dating to come together.
:feelsclown:

The words of the serpent speak through her
And it should be noted that there was a defect in the formation of the first woman, since she was formed from a bent rib, that is, a rib of the breast, which is bent as it were in a contrary direction to a man. And since through this defect she is an imperfect animal, she always deceives. For Cato says: When a woman weeps she weaves snares. And again: When a woman weeps, she labours to deceive a man. And this is shown by Samson's wife, who coaxed him to tell her the riddle he had propounded to the Philistines, and told them the answer, and so deceived him. And it is clear in the case of the first woman that she had little faith; for when the serpent asked why they did not eat of every tree in Paradise, she answered: Of every tree, etc. - lest perchance we die. Thereby she showed that she doubted, and had little in the word of God. And all this is indicated by the etymology of the word; for Femina comes from Fe and Minus, since she is ever weaker to hold and preserve the faith.

:feelsclown:

And it should be noted that there was a defect in the formation of the first woman, since she was formed from a bent rib, that is, a rib of the breast, which is bent as it were in a contrary direction to a man. And since through this defect she is an imperfect animal, she always deceives. For Cato says: When a woman weeps she weaves snares. And again: When a woman weeps, she labours to deceive a man. And this is shown by Samson's wife, who coaxed him to tell her the riddle he had propounded to the Philistines, and told them the answer, and so deceived him. And it is clear in the case of the first woman that she had little faith; for when the serpent asked why they did not eat of every tree in Paradise, she answered: Of every tree, etc. - lest perchance we die. Thereby she showed that she doubted, and had little in the word of God. And all this is indicated by the etymology of the word; for Femina comes from Fe and Minus, since she is ever weaker to hold and preserve the faith.
I'm guessing you're Korean BixNood?

It's always the same old AFBB with that nasty racial twist. Every AF that complains of fetishization is one to whom AM are invisible. Every AF that can think of themselves as "exotic" is one fully immersed in Eurocentric (read: WM-centric) thinking. Every woman who "quit dating apps" in their thirties is one for whom not one in a hundred thousands suitors was suitable. And of course every AF pegs AM as the safe post-wall option.

She doesn't even know how much of a stereotype she is. AF have made themselves unworthy of not being seen as racial caricatures. AM are not their "fellows;" never have been.

Last edited:
That Aladdin avatar is basically me and Yasmine is all my oneitis kissing the chad :feelsrope:

I feel for asian men :feelscry: I am half but I am so glad I did not get a flat nose and mogs every asian and brown man with my 6’1 size.

That last comment, what a fkn joke. Ive seen zero asian women with asian men, it is either white chads or nerdy cute lightskinned mena. Stop lying asians..

I'm guessing you're Korean BixNood?
Mostly Chinese.

Every AF that complains of fetishization is one to whom AM are invisible. Every AF that can think of themselves as "exotic" is one fully immersed in Eurocentric (read: WM-centric) thinking.
That is true, complaining about "fetishization" is just a humblebrag how much attention they're getting compared to ricecels. Noodles who aren't westernized generally lack this superiority complex, they think they're ugly compared to white roasties and don't understand why some cumskins want to date them. Unfortunately Asian feminists are spreading "Asian woman desired worldwide while Asian man incel" propaganda articles all over social media so the number of noodlewhores who don't look down on Asian men becomes smaller every day.

Don't worry ricecels. When I SEAmaxx, I'm gonna sexually abuse as many poor desperate for money ricewhores as possible (In roblox)

That is true, complaining about "fetishization" is just a humblebrag how much attention they're getting compared to ricecels. Noodles who aren't westernized generally lack this superiority complex, they think they're ugly compared to white roasties and don't understand why some cumskins want to date them.
True. They obviously love it. Imagine pretending to be upset because people find your ethnicity attractive. :feelsclown:

Next it'll be victim olympics because people pester to hire them to meet gender quotas.

damn even reddit cucks speak up against blown out noodlewhore? the revolution is at hand

when a man does it it's a "fetish"
when a woman does it it's a "preference"

Blackpill moment I had at work (remote). This foid I work with is Asian, 40yo and looks very young, no more than 20 (fitness fanatic, etc). Anyways she has Asian husband and son (about 7 yo). She is constantly on our unofficial non-work slack fawning over white male celebrities. I once asked her about it in private. Asked as in not so much called her out, but just asked "isn't your husband Asian?". She replied with "well, you don't always marry what you're attracted to". Brutal blackpill even as a neutral curry onlooker.

she was too picky with her options in her 20s and now has to actually make a statement that shes looking for asian men in her 30s.

her options being primarily low to mid value white males and her secondary options, top 20% of asian men (5'8+, 112k+ annual income).

statistically this is how things work out in the real world. somewhere between 45-65% of all noodlewhores are married to or are dating non-asian men (primarily low-mid value white men). I won't say that there are zero noodlewhores with asian men but its just that those noodlewhores aren't dating just average asian men. theyre dating top tier asian dudes. I actually see it consistently. most of us are not 5'9, high earning, or good looking.

Blackpill moment I had at work (remote). This foid I work with is Asian, 40yo and looks very young, no more than 20 (fitness fanatic, etc). Anyways she has Asian husband and son (about 7 yo). She is constantly on our unofficial non-work slack fawning over white male celebrities. I once asked her about it in private. Asked as in not so much called her out, but just asked "isn't your husband Asian?". She replied with "well, you don't always marry what you're attracted to". Brutal blackpill even as a neutral curry onlooker.
Water.

"Race, gender and nationality doesn’t make who you are." :foidSoy:
True, but you will definitely have your worth seen through it by others.

stretched by a lot of BWC in the past. This cuckchong has no self-esteem if he wants to fuck a whore like that. Over for ricecels!
Asians hate blacks. The fucking is done by white men