Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 30 year old kid

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I'm almost 30 and everything is pretty much the same as when I was 17. Do people grow up or do they get better at hiding that they're kids?

I don’t know tbh. Maybe it’s a bit of both. Welcome back again btw.

It's just that we never got to grow up because we never experienced what most people normally experienced during their teen years.

it will always be the same shit, brutal

You deserve better

I feel the same except that I'm 27. It is no difference to 18-19.

older people aren't more mature because of age, they are more mature because of life experiences. inkels just miss out on most life experiences.

older people aren't more mature because of age, they are more mature because of life experiences. inkels just miss out on most life experiences.

Nobody ever grows up. They just grow older and start playing different games with more rules.

I feel the same but i'm 21

i feel worse than when i was 17. i miss doing things

A married normie coworker told me once "after your 18th birthday nothing will change, and suddenly youre in your late 30s"

Thats why we must be given right to go for teen girls, as they are our real agematches

You haven't experienced the things that make you an adult

If you're good looking and childish you 'have a zest for life'
If you're repulsive and childish you have a mental issue/are a failure