Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 30 year old JB on Hinge

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Was browsing Hinge when I came across a 30 year old woman who looks like a cute freshman in highschool. How the fuck is life this unfair? :lul:

mogs me for having dating apps installed

Was browsing Hinge when I came across a 30 year old woman who looks like a cute freshman in highschool. How the fuck is life this unfair? :lul:
Asians usually look younger

that's normal, my mom is 42 yo and she looks 25
my dad is 52 and he looks like a 30 years old man

Could be a fake profile, but women can age pretty well if they take care of themselves.

>Good sleep
>No tanning
>Exercise
>Drink water
>Eat well
However, your average foid will go days drinking nothing but iced coffee and White Claws. Not that the average man is much better.

Overall, the agepill gets everyone eventually, but most people can age gracefully (except baldcels).

no screenshot

Could be a fake profile, but women can age pretty well if they take care of themselves.

>Good sleep
>No tanning
>Exercise
>Drink water
>Eat well
However, your average foid will go days drinking nothing but iced coffee and White Claws. Not that the average man is much better.

Overall, the agepill gets everyone eventually, but most people can age gracefully (except baldcels).
She's legit, had one of those video selfies where you talk about what you're looking for.

Then the word JB makes no sense. It's not jailbait if you don't land in jail

shower GIF

the fuck is nothowgirlswork
a subreddit where foids defend their stretched out roasties plus a mirage of soyboys ready to report anyone.

why would you use that
i dont use it numbskull, i just browse it for blackpill content, like how they'll try to play mental gymnastics over posts about dick size not mattering etc