Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

30% to 50% of the human population are literal NPCs/P Zombies

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
30% to 50% of people have no internal monologue and cannot formulate images in their head. If you ask them to imagine a sunrise or a mountain they simply cannot conceptualize it. If they saw one they could not mentally conceive of any words to describe it. They would simply look at it with a blank stare and nothing behind the eyes because they have no internal monologue. If they were being tortured or in a distressing, prolonged situation where death is a certainty, such as being trapped in a cave or locked in an empty room, they would have no thoughts regarding their situation, they literally have no thoughts. That is up to half of the human population. Up to half the people you see on the street are literal NPCs

I agree many have no imagination. I see normies just repeat what others say or what they hear in media; they don't have thoughts of their own.