Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 30 million people are without jobs due to Corona.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I already posted this but looking over the article again I realized that all together 30 million people are unemployed due to this. Corona-chan shines her light upon the world.

Should have just let people work to death tbh. Less damaging.

I forgot corona existed tbh

This is the final “fuck you” from boomers. They are dying from a virus so they have to tank the economy for future generations to save a few hundred thousand boomer lives that will be over in a decade or so anyway.

This is the final “fuck you” from boomers. They are dying from a virus so they have to tank the economy for future generations to save a few hundred thousand boomer lives that will be over in a decade or so anyway.
The economy would have tanked at some point even without corona. You can't have the majority of your citizens living paycheck to paycheck and not expect it to collapse.
I forgot corona existed tbh
She's making a comeback.

Last edited:
I lost my job too lol. Yes, the last bye from a f*ing biggest narcissist generation ever seen.

This is the final “fuck you” from boomers.

Are you fucking kidding? They are not even dead yet.
You can't know what the next 10 years will be about.
They're a great nuisance, to think that they're going to stop it is delusional. They will continue to fuck us all until they're dead and spoiler:
People born between 1930 and 1950 will live until they are 90-100 yo so it's not over yet.

Damn this is brutal, I dont think I'll be able to get a summer job since I'll have to be competing with millions of unemployed normies that experience mogg me :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
This sucks, I really wanted to start saving up money for copes

Are you fucking kidding? They are not even dead yet.
You can't know what the next 10 years will be about.
They're a great nuisance, to think that they're going to stop it is delusional. They will continue to fuck us all until they're dead and spoiler:
People born between 1930 and 1950 will live until they are 90-100 yo so it's not over yet.
Maybe true, but if they end up putting us in a recession or a depression over this lockdown, then it will probably be close to a decade before we recover. My generation was already fucked by 2008’s recession, now we are getting double fucked and possibly even worst this time. The youngest boomers are 55 right now, they will probably be screwing us for another 30-40 years.

Last edited:
It’s over for civilisation

I am unemployed too, I am not going to work until July, I am using the rice virus as an excuse.

Damn this is brutal, I dont think I'll be able to get a summer job since I'll have to be competing with millions of unemployed normies that experience mogg me :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
This sucks, I really wanted to start saving up money for copes

Copes are great, but this pandemic is likewise a perfect excuse to quit guilt-free and enjoy a couple months back in NEET mode.

I already posted this but looking over the article again I realized that all together 30 million people are unemployed due to this. Corona-chan shines her light upon the world.
Sovietism would fix this