Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 30+ foids seething being reminded of their biological reality

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-

The comments lol. I can't wait for these foids to become infertile and childless. It will be hilarious in the near future when they are old and everyone plays hot potato to avoid being responsible for them.

The comments lol. I can't wait for these foids to become infertile and childless. It will be hilarious in the near future when they are old and everyone plays hot potato to avoid being responsible for them.

they are going to scream like animals when their IVF that costs 50,000 dollars fails at age 45, just like in that news story

Cucks in the comment section

This doesnt give me any happiness. Even old roasties with zero eggs wouldnt swipe right on me on tinder.

When their eggs are gone, they want to fuck chad even more because he can creampie them

The amount of soyfucks replying to him, shit. Soyfucks are going full "muh le'm'lady" on this based baldy.

When their eggs are gone, they want to fuck chad even more because he can creampie them
as if most foids in the west aren't already on the pill, so that Chad never has to use a condom

This doesnt give me any happiness. Even old roasties with zero eggs wouldnt swipe right on me on tinder.

>Imagine being foid
>Imagine being able to get sex whenever
>I feel like Mexican tonight
>Tonight I will have Italian
>Imagine becoming literal incel as Chads and even normies all start ignoring you

Just imagine

as if most foids in the west aren't already on the pill, so that Chad never has to use a condom
And even if the whores get pregnant, goverment will take hard working incels' money and use the money to give that cumdumpster a free abortion
2710-8f805de05930dbb7b5c14dcf3c3cb241.jpg

Had no idea Twitter was that soy.

Jfl at ((Stefan))

>Imagine being foid
>Imagine being able to get sex whenever
>I feel like Mexican tonight
>Tonight I will have Italian

This is why whores cant relate to male loneliness. Its always a question of Italian or spanish or whatever. While most of us are starving not knowing if we will ever get to feed.

Doesn't the likelihood of the kid being born with a mental "defect" increase with the foids' age?

And even if the whores get pregnant, goverment will take hard working incels' money and use the money to give that cumdumpster a free abortion

JFL living in a nordic country. Taxes up my ass, and they aren't even used on important stuff

It's such a red-pilling way to shift the Overton window right.

"She looks so good for her age. Can't believe most of her eggs are already gone! In a couple more she'll almost have none left!"

When foids read that they seethe and recoil from existential anguish.

So many butthurt SHWs who keep calling him creepy

Roasties on suicide watch

women are worthless whores

they are going to scream like animals when their IVF that costs 50,000 dollars fails at age 45, just like in that news story
I love those stories. It’s a little bit of justice in this unfair world.

I love those stories. It’s a little bit of justice in this unfair world.
those women are already screaming like that now in molyneux's replies, but are too stupid to extrapolate just a few years into the future and admit that a man might be right

Ofc everyone is calling him creepy, lookism yet again.

"creepy"

Foids telling you they are going to withhold affection to you over the internet really shows what kind of dumb dumbs you are dealing with. It's clear they are meant to be babysitting children with lower IQ them themselves.

Imagine taking obvious bait and feeding the troll

Well, maybe they should go for a man based on stability instead of looks while they're young and still have something to offer, instead of sleeping around like a bunch of degenerate whores with attractive Chads and expecting Beta Billy to pick up the tab later in life when she's a used up roast and has nothing but baggage and crotch fruit to offer (as if that's a positive offer).

The fact that reproductive healthcare can be subsidized by the government in any way is something that legit makes me want to go ER.

Lmao this guy is based

I love Stefan he is trolling them so good

The comments section is just so depressing. That first girl oinks: "So you just see women as breeding animals?"

Breeding animal? Do you mean a 'mother'?

wtf that dude is brutal. I thought he's a normie but he's fucking hardcore :lul: he's getting hard roasted by foids and cucks :cryfeels:

Last edited:
The comments section is just so depressing. That first girl oinks: "So you just see women as breeding animals?"

Breeding animal? Do you mean a 'mother'?

Extreme brainwashing o western females. Who is behind this? You might ask.

Not far off the mark:

"Two eggs failed to survive the thawing process. Three more failed to fertilize. That left six embryos, of which five appeared to be abnormal. The last one was implanted in her uterus. On the morning of March 7, she got the devastating news that it, too, had failed.

Adams was not pregnant, and her chances of carrying her genetic child had just dropped to near zero. She remembers screaming like “a wild animal,” throwing books, papers, her laptop — and collapsing to the ground."

source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-your-career-but-things-didnt-quite-work-out/

If you click on all the male profiles insulting him, they're ALL either "content creators" or "gamers", there is something fishy about that

The comments are probably because his tweet was posted in some subreddit full of mentally ill faggots, like chapotraphouse or other similar to cucktears who "watchdog" people they don't like. They can't call Molymeme an incel though, since he has a daughter and has a wife, so they resort to calling him a creep, lol. Fucking faggots and whores.

Not far off the mark:

"Two eggs failed to survive the thawing process. Three more failed to fertilize. That left six embryos, of which five appeared to be abnormal. The last one was implanted in her uterus. On the morning of March 7, she got the devastating news that it, too, had failed.

Adams was not pregnant, and her chances of carrying her genetic child had just dropped to near zero. She remembers screaming like “a wild animal,” throwing books, papers, her laptop — and collapsing to the ground."

source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-your-career-but-things-didnt-quite-work-out/
Yes bro, the classic.

This is why whores cant relate to male loneliness. Its always a question of Italian or spanish or whatever. While most of us are starving not knowing if we will ever get to feed.
Italian Chad or Spanish Chad??

Moly is one hypocritical dumb motherfucker, but his trolling is quite funny, ngl.

Those post-wall roasties are the only people we *might* be able to ascend with (if we ever ascend at all). So really this is suicidefuel for incels. If you're lucky eniugh, your only hope of reproducing is with a used-up former cumdumpster with a worn-out vagina that can barely produce offspring. She'll spend the rest of her life cursing her choice not to marry chad when she had the chance, because then she wouldn't have to settle for you.

More than one foid got a stroke for that comment

If you believe in the wall your cucked older foids can get just as much dick as younger foids if not more. We have over inflated the price of pussy to the point were a foids looks dont matter

it's weird and socially unaccaptable to talk about anything that remotely makes femoids uncomfortable.

society 2020.

Twitter is arguably the second most soy site, behind only R*ddit.
I'd say it's worse. Some of the shit I read on Twatter makes me want to punch a wall. :feelsree:

I'd say it's worse. Some of the shit I read on Twatter makes me want to punch a wall. :feelsree:
On second thought you might be right, I actually can’t make up my mind. On Cuckit you get downvoted into oblivion for not worshipping roasties but if you do it on Twatter then you have to deal with 50 sassy gifs

Ew this foid is disgusting and looks like a SJW caricature

Taylor Swift looks her age, being slim and not having a wrinkly face isn't that complicated at 30.

White american women tend to age kinda faster thanks to being regular drinkers and smokers since teenhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back