Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 30+ females are not wanted

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
Even Katy Perry is not. :feelscry:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/katy-perry-kiss-american-idol_us_5aa93314e4b018e2f1c3a73f

Katy Perry kissed an “American Idol” contestant ― and he didn’t like it.

Benjamin Glaze spoke to The New York Times about what he described as the “uncomfortable” kiss ― which happened to be his first kiss ever ― broadcast Sunday on the season premiere of the recently rebooted show. Glaze didn’t consent to the kiss and said he would’ve refused it if Perry had asked permission.

“I wanted to save it for my first relationship. I wanted it to be special,” Glaze, now 20, told the Times.

“Would I have done it if she said, ‘Would you kiss me?’ No, I would have said no,” he said. He added that he didn’t feel sexually harassed by Perry in the audition, which was recorded earlier.

“I know a lot of guys would be like, ‘Heck yeah!’ But for me, I was raised in a conservative family and I was uncomfortable immediately,” Glaze said. “I wanted my first kiss to be special.”

The kiss occurred during an audition interview with Glaze in which he said he liked meeting girls at his job as a cashier in an electronics store.

Katy-Perry-Kisses-Contestant-American-Idol.jpg

I'd go nuts for a woman like her. Knowing it will never happen.

Massive cope. "The wall" is nothing more than wishful thinking from young guys who desperately want to believe that when they get older, it will be easier to get women.

In reality women well into their 40s get hit on constantly. Don't believe me? Make a profile using a pic of a fat 40 year old woman. It will get bombarded with messages/matches/likes from desperate men.

Gonna have to find a better cope than this tbh.

probably because she is trying hard to look like a man.

Knowing how many dicks she's sucked, I wouldn't want to kiss those lips either.

Can anyone imagine a man doing something like this? How rapey it would look?

Knowing how many dicks she's sucked, I wouldn't want to kiss those lips either.

Can anyone imagine a man doing something like this? How rapey it would look?

Lmao you can't even casually hug a coworker IN context (holidays, office party, etc) without going to jail now.

JFL at being a man.

Lmao you can't even casually hug a coworker IN context (holidays, office party, etc) without going to jail now.*

JFL at being a man.
*Does not apply to Chad.

Tbh I don't even like hugging. Just too awkward. Don't know where to grab, how much pressure do I apply, does arm go over or under armpit.

young-katy-perry.jpg

Cute girl.

pri_45485759-e1499173316101.jpg

Robin Wright, is that you?

Massive cope. "The wall" is nothing more than wishful thinking from young guys who desperately want to believe that when they get older, it will be easier to get women.

In reality women well into their 40s get hit on constantly. Don't believe me? Make a profile using a pic of a fat 40 year old woman. It will get bombarded with messages/matches/likes from desperate men.

Gonna have to find a better cope than this tbh.

juggernaut law :)

older women get hit on more, I bet my life on it