Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 30 by 30 - Female Body Count in the Age of Tinder

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Warning: not for the faint of heart.

Rather be incel than beta $$$ these hoes

i saw this. foids have no qualms with riding the cock carousel during their best years and then settling for a betabuxx to use him until they monkey branch off. they truly live life one easy mode, to the detriment of 80% of men. fuck this society.

Women: I want to be a slut. Be proud of who I am.

Also Women: The past shouldn't matter.

For a bunch of whores, that always go on about exploring themselves and being proud of being a whore, they sure don't keep that same energy when they're preparing to trap a guy to betabux them.
not a second

i saw this. foids have no qualms with riding the cock carousel during their best years and then settling for a betabuxx to use him until they monkey branch off. they truly live life one easy mode, to the detriment of 80% of men. fuck this society.
Cucks who still fall for the betabux meme need to be eviscerated.

And those whores will act all prude when some betabuxx puts a ring on their finger. The only thing worse than a whore is a whore who turns into a giant prude just for you.

I really hate society. Why am I not having sex when I am fully looksmax without surgery but fat girls get to have more sex then me

Most of these ugly cunts would be incel if not for their holes. Yet they have an average count of 20+ while I've never held a foid's hand in the 32 years of my life.

This world is a cruel place for most men.

And those whores will act all prude when some betabuxx puts a ring on their finger. The only thing worse than a whore is a whore who turns into a giant prude just for you.
Yeah it's really hypocritical when these women have sex with upwards of 50 guys and expect you to just "leave the past behind us" but by having sex with prostitutes through the second half of my 20s, many would consider that I've basically sealed my fate as an incel because 99% of women consider that a "red flag". In fact, for all the things women expect society to let them get away with, they are absurdly judgmental.
Most of these ugly cunts would be incel if not for their holes. Yet they have an average count of 20+ while I've never held a foid's hand in the 32 years of my life.

This world is a cruel place for most men.
It's time to take the X chromosome pill. Men inherit most of their subhuman genes from their mother. In fact, if you look closely at your typical incel you'll notice that many of them are unattractive due to having feminine features on a male body.

Last edited:
Imagine having a daughter

Imagine getting married in the 21st century

Yeah it's really hypocritical when these women have sex with upwards of 50 guys and expect you to just "leave the past behind us" but by having sex with prostitutes through the second half of my 20s, many would consider that I've basically sealed my fate as an incel because 99% of women consider that a "red flag". In fact, for all the things women expect society to let them get away with, they are absurdly judgmental.

It's time to take the X chromosome pill. Men inherit most of their subhuman genes from their mother. In fact, if you look closely at your typical incel you'll notice that many of them are unattractive due to having feminine features on a male body.
Prostitution is probably the most honest form of relationship with women. Both parties agree on exactly what they want from one another. You exchange your resources (money) and she gives you access to her holes for a limited amount of time in return. You don't get the Chad experience, but at least you still get something.

I would argue marriage as a concept is a form of exclusive prostitution but nowadays the definition of marriage has been completely twisted. Cucks marry whores destroying the sanctity of marriage. Hell, even faggots can get married now which is arguably even worse. Complete sacrilege.

Jesus fucking christ 30-50 guys?!?

Not 1, not 3, not 5 .. BUT 30 to 50!??!?!

WHAT THE FUUCK!!

Am I supposed to beta-bux and put a finger on a girl when she is 34 after getting FUCKED BY 50 DIFFERENT JOCKS?

FUCK YOU

I dont even want a girlfriend no more, fuck this shit

H

holy fucking shit i couldnt watch more than 20 seconds of this vile substance

this video again im done at 20 secs regret watching again

Not that again. I want to die

Those women belong in forced prostitution

Disgusting toilets :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

The past is the past sweetie, don't be insecure

when he drops a new video, I need to mentally prepare myself for like 2 days before watching it; I always put it off whereas otherwise I would immediately click and watch the vid if it were about something else. I just can’t cope with his vids tbh. They’re all such ropefuel.

I wouldn't watch that even if I was paid too