Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 year-old genius girl accepted into Mensa

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
@MENSA_IQcel

Imagine she gives up on her studies for chad, just lol.

Still a future whore in the making

Idk man, this makes IQ seem like a meme.

Call Elon he's crying

I bet she already has her driver's license too

just lol at all of this

Her first words were: "foids bad"

This thing is so fucking stupid and the parents are setting up this girl for a massive failure. They would fast track her in school and in University she would have huge responsibility to live up to the "hype". Also once she's aware of her IQ this will most probably make her lazy as fuck and she'll end up depressed. Sad shit. I fucking hate this over emphasis on IQ fucking stupid normies.

This thing is so fucking stupid and the parents are setting up this girl for a massive failure. They would fast track her in school and in University she would have huge responsibility to live up to the "hype". Also once she's aware of her IQ this will most probably make her lazy as fuck and she'll end up depressed. Sad shit. I fucking hate this over emphasis on IQ fucking stupid normies.

Whores should be aborted. :feelsugh: I would wonder if there is anyway to sequence the Whore gene.. that way we can cull that gene from the population. But its natural and there is no way other than oppression and violence that works in the mind of the Urinal.

ALL URINALS ARE LIKE THAT
ITS OVER:feelsree:

IQ-mogged by a 3 year old. Brutal. :feelskek: But in all seriousness, good for her and I hope she doesn't turn into a degenerate slut like this society would encourage her to, I hope she will be a good girl who makes her parents proud.

It doesn't mean anything.

IQ only tells how intelligent you are relative to the other people in your age stack

But if she's really smart she simply becomes an E girl when she's old enough

Six years since the video have passed, wonder what came of this.

Somehow, we never seem to hear much from these child geniuses later in life. That's not schadenfreude, just an observation. Seems they just end up with decent paying normie jobs, lost in the system of corruption we live in, right with the rest of us at the end of the day.

That said, the parents are absolutely losing their minds with excitement to show her off and exploit her. Kind of disgusting tbh.

But if she's really smart she simply becomes an E girl when she's old enough
:feelshaha:

if it was a 3 year old curry male this probably wouldn't be shown on the news

Unlike @MENSA_IQcel , that baby actually is in Mensa.

What's the point of this retarded post? Why the fuck should I care? I don't give a fuck whether she dies cramming a BBC down her throat. Don't turn this into a retarded feminist forum.

Whats her Insta?

didn't watch lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back