Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 3 women randomly stabbed in gERmany

Another muslimcel hERo

you are witnessing the inclusiveness of diversity

I hope it isn't motivated by the religion of peace. Hopefully it's one of our hERos

1st time i see the phrase beefed up in an article

3 women randomly stabbed in gERmany
Haven't heard anything that hopeful out of Germany since WWII.

Probably was a Brown, but...a man can always dream.

Surely, banning guns will save them from misogynists.

Oh wait

The attacker was probably a refugeecel

Surely, banning guns will save them from misogynists.

Oh wait
They are right. Ngl. If that guy went ER with a gun, he could kill more people.

Couldn't be happier about what's happening to sluts in Germany right now

Just another day in post WW2 Germany.

Cuckmany is truly giga cucked, I feel bad for them ngl

Wrong side won WW2 .

That is coming from an ethnic man.

Sandpeople at it again.

jfl at germany

Another muslimcel hERo
based i hope it will also start happening in poland since we are also importing immigrants

Why do you guys always rush to blame the sand niggers? Is it because we're ugly?

How is violence is a lifefuel ?
lol You really are a Twinkcel... With an attitude like that, you might as well turn into a tarp and get plowed by incel neckbeard cocks. All sex is warfare, human interaction are all a form of violence. Sex and murder are the same thing. Femoids only care about themselves, Mr.Stabby also only cared about himself, like all humans. As long as women have rights and share the Chads while killing us off, there is no such thing as morals, there is no right or wrong. Mods, I think we have a cucktears infiltrator in our midst!
Couldn't be happier about what's happening to sluts in Germany right now
Word

Why do you guys always rush to blame the sand niggers? Is it because we're ugly?
Yes, you sandniggers are even hated by most of your fellow incels. It's a pity, but I like you guys:heart:

Good lifefuel :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

They are right. Ngl. If that guy went ER with a gun, he could kill more people.
Not really though, you can easily kill 20+ people with just knives and even more with a car.

Awh, shucks... :feelskek::feelskek:

I think "randomly" is the wrong word. It is the holiday season. Wasn't this the time 2,000 muslims sexually "assaulted" a bunch of rave faggots in germany

How is violence is a lifefuel ?
Violence against western THOT is always life fuel.

I mean whi the fuck even are youtranny ? some tranny from cuck tears larping to infiltrate into the den of toxic misogynist and prove how brave you're ? Just get your silicon stuffed ass back to reddit soy chugging tranny piece of shit.

The absolute state of Germancucks - having to resort to a kitchen knife to go ER :feelshaha:
Knives are pretty cool. It's almost impossible to disarm and the attacker is closER to the victim to watch the life fade from their eyes. And it's silent. /edge

Knives are pretty cool. It's almost impossible to disarm and the attacker is closER to the victim to watch the life fade from their eyes. And it's silent. /edge
Cope

Seems like you've never heard of tasers and pepper spray. Knives are useless copes. This isn't medieval Japan.

Cope

Seems like you've never heard of tasers and pepper spray. Knives are useless copes. This isn't medieval Japan.
Taser is only useful when you have time to pull it out. Pepper spray is sensitive to wind and can literally backfire, in some cases it might even enrage the attacker from the disorientation he will experience.

Glad it was a german who did it