Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 tests tomorrow and my grade depends on all 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I have to study for religion about a book about some guy in the Holocaust, chemistry, and music. My grade depends on all 3. I have 3 hours before it turns 9 Pm so I can sleep. Should I study for each test for one hour?

I feel you. School is brutal man. Gives me anxiety all the time.

Such fucking pressure. I feel you man.

I also had this happen to me a day ago it was brutal man but i think i nailed it

Do past papers

Such fucking pressure. I feel you man.
I also have to do 6 homework’s for history in one night or else I get detention tomorrow
I also had this happen to me a day ago it was brutal man but i think i nailed it
What did u do? Like how’d u study?
I feel you. School is brutal man. Gives me anxiety all the time.
I feel anxious at school all the time on the bus too I never close my eyes for no less than 5 seconds because if I feel like somebody is going to attack me

Then get out of here man

damn don’t remind me of this se horrid times, it always seems like the teachers would always put multiple tests on the same day, on top of that I didn’t go one full 5 day week in high school without a quiz/test, it drove me insane constantly trying to memorize pointless bullshit i dont care about

Studymaxx theory

Over for badstudyhabitscels

just make all your students depend on one shit test instead of using the whole school year as a frame and grade depending on adaptability and increase