Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3 teenagERs arrested and charged with murdER for rock-throwing spree which killed a female drivER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
8F1F0B41 8B6D 4062 8DC3 BADAE7D9D5CB

based teens

Last edited:
another 3 low inhib normies behind bars. I guarantee they're black :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what else is there to do in america

another 3 low inhib normies behind bars. I guarantee they're black :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
of course they are, apes in the jungle throw shit, apes in the city throw rocks

no one will retire because everyone will be killed by a nigger at some point of life

this irl lmao

I want to see more incidents like this tbh. A group of incels should meet at an overpass and throw huge rocks onto the cars down below, hopefully it will cause a massive crash involving sevERal cars and will close down the freeway, causing massive traffic jams and inconvenience to the normies in addition to death and destruction

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I want to see more incidents like this tbh. A group of incels should meet at an overpass and throw huge rocks onto the cars down below, hopefully it will cause a massive crash involving sevERal cars and will close down the freeway, causing massive traffic jams and inconvenience to the normies in addition to death and destruction

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsbaton:

ill never understand why people go out and vandalize the property of strangers or try to start trouble for no reason

this irl lmao

I wish I could see something like this happen in real life. I’d pull up a chair and eat some snacks while watching normies suffER. Would be much more fun than watching a movie/tv-show

reminds me of when we used to throw sandwiches at cars that drove past our school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back