Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 3 reasons why the "wall" is a fucking high way

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I like seeing redpilled cucked fucktards coping endlessly with MGTOW memes that makes them believe that somehow, at some point in their life, foids will have hardship in their lives too. I'm talking about redpill myths such as : the wall, the affective misery of females, the poor budgeting skills of females, yadda yadda.

In a true blackpill perspective, we know that this is just cope. In most case, foids, just like any living creatures, find a way to overcome these flaws, and they find ways not to suffer too much from them. By ways, I mean mostly technics of manipulation towards the 10% of males they eventually bother to consider as sexual targets, if not just human beings. They do that WHILE being at the same time the most protected agent of soyceity, and the most privileged creatures of our specie, not to say, of planet earth.

Redpilled alpha cucks actually believe that at some point (around 30 yo), 80% of rejected males will finally leave the "waiting room" of sex while foids will somehow get some imaginary wall in their face that puts them out of the market.

"Ho no, I had fun for all my youth and now no HiGh QuALity guy (Chad) wants a serious relationship with me ... I gotta settle down with a "secodary market alpha redpill male" (sub8 male)", says the imaginary foid meme they created, to which, the imaginary aLphA ReDpiLL cuck answers "HA ! I am now the leader of the market somehow !". (sorry for retarded roleplay, but the redpill is too retarded not to be depicted as retarded).

This wall myth is extremely deluded for three reasons :

1. Foids aren't frustrated on the sexual aspect, ever. They could have sex at any place with mostly any male at any point in their life. The only thing that could be remotely frustrating for "post wall foids" is the lack of meaning in their endless sexual games ... "POST WALL FOIDS" are literally just TIRED OF HAVING TOO MUCH SEX. How's that even a win for the male counterpart, how's that even a fail for the foids ? The "lack of meaning problem" meme is a fucking luxury, while most redpilled coper live, and will live, in TOTAL SEXUAL MISERY until death comparatively.

2. There's no way that marrying one of those "postwall Chad carrousel validated" foids is a win for the redpill cuck, as all he will probably get is : a dead bedroom, a cuckhold hat, and finally a divorce rape if he happens to have too much money to have a "good personality" ... BUT, if he doesn't choose to marry one at some point, he will probably be alone until death, and thus qualify as legit trucel ...Win win situation amirite ? Meanwhile, a "post wall" foid will never have problems finding a sex partner, and will even find sugar grand-daddies to finance their "lifestyle", that are so deluded they call themselves "bachelor" ...

3. There is no "late bachelor game" going on for sub8 males after 30. Unless you call "single moms trying to lure you to give food to her Chad's offspring" being a ''bachelor'', of course. But what if you fall for the "bachelor meme" ? All you'll get is used up ugly foids "accepting your presence" for a meal, which doesn't even qualify as a date, since you probably paid the restaurant / taxi bill. If you happen to be lucky (which is very doubtful at this point of sexual/sentimental deprivation) you will get some poor mechanical bedroom session in a soulless hotel (the foid don't want to go in your flat, nor does she want you to see her place, go figure ... ) ... That has nothing to do with what Chad calls sex since High School (and remember, you're around 30 at this point).

There is no way a sub8 male suddenly magically becomes a winner comparatively to those "post wall" foids after 30. The wall is a myth, a retarded cope, putting a veil over an awful truth which is : a male life is a life of misery 90% of the time, and time does not play in your favor, time is a prison guard at best, but certainly not an ally.

Last edited:
ey bro ive seen you on nofap hahaha what are you doing here you mad cunt

When was the last time the wall was even relevant? Probably before most people here were born before online dating and email and instant messaging tbh
Possibly the 1980s @Emba

Fake news. I don't do no fap.
how not? it wasn't you? mmm same prof pic and blackpilled mmmh such coincidence?

Last edited:
how not? it wasn't you? mmm same prof pic and blackpilled mmmh such coincidence?
View attachment 437507
That's not me. Brutal avi pill
When was the last time the wall was even relevant? Probably before most people here were born before online dating and email and instant messaging tbh
Possibly the 1980s @Emba
It may have, I'm not even sure the wall was a thing, ever. But it's a myth that a lot of people promote and that redpilled communities still believe as true.

sorry man i thought it was...its was you...lol ...you know this sometimes happen lol.damn it's too akward :feelscry::feelsugh:

sorry man i thought it was...its was you...lol ...you know this sometimes happen lol.damn it's too akward :feelscry::feelsugh:
Ask @SergeantIncel. He might have an FBI file about this guy if he has an account on this forum.

Possibly the 1980s @Emba
There never was a wall.

Ever.

Even the most horrible ugly old bitch can find a p for her v.

Love? Ltr? Well. There might be a few wall looking things for that.
I don't do no fap.
FAPPER!

cope. A desperate sub8 man will always be able to love a vagina bearing alien like entity
I was referring to the foid point of view. Like no uberChad will stick around long. But a normie sub8 surely would.

men need to put in their thick heads that we ain't winning, there's no way to win as a sub8 male in a gynocentric society, unless you're considering go ER or smth

I like seeing redpilled cucked fucktards coping endlessly with MGTOW memes that makes them believe that somehow, at some point in their life, foids will have hardship in their lives too. I'm talking about redpill myths such as : the wall, the affective misery of females, the poor budgeting skills of females, yadda yadda.

In a true blackpill perspective, we know that this is just cope. In most case, foids, just like any living creatures, find a way to overcome these flaws, and they find ways not to suffer too much from them. By ways, I mean mostly technics of manipulation towards the 10% of males they eventually bother to consider as sexual targets, if not just human beings. They do that WHILE being at the same time the most protected agent of soyceity, and the most privileged creatures of our specie, not to say, of planet earth.

Redpilled alpha cucks actually believe that at some point (around 30 yo), 80% of rejected males will finally leave the "waiting room" of sex while foids will somehow get some imaginary wall in their face that puts them out of the market.

"Ho no, I had fun for all my youth and now no HiGh QuALity guy (Chad) wants a serious relationship with me ... I gotta settle down with a "secodary market alpha redpill male" (sub8 male)", says the imaginary foid meme they created, to which, the imaginary aLphA ReDpiLL cuck answers "HA ! I am now the leader of the market somehow !". (sorry for retarded roleplay, but the redpill is too retarded not to be depicted as retarded).

This wall myth is extremely deluded for three reasons :

1. Foids aren't frustrated on the sexual aspect, ever. They could have sex at any place with mostly any male at any point in their life. The only thing that could be remotely frustrating for "post wall foids" is the lack of meaning in their endless sexual games ... "POST WALL FOIDS" are literally just TIRED OF HAVING TOO MUCH SEX. How's that even a win for the male counterpart, how's that even a fail for the foids ? The "lack of meaning problem" meme is a fucking luxury, while most redpilled coper live, and will live, in TOTAL SEXUAL MISERY until death comparatively.

2. There's no way that marrying one of those "postwall Chad carrousel validated" foids is a win for the redpill cuck, as all he will probably get is : a dead bedroom, a cuckhold hat, and finally a divorce rape if he happens to have too much money to have a "good personality" ... BUT, if he doesn't choose to marry one at some point, he will probably be alone until death, and thus qualify as legit trucel ...Win win situation amirite ? Meanwhile, a "post wall" foid will never have problems finding a sex partner, and will even find sugar grand-daddies to finance their "lifestyle", that are so deluded they call themselves "bachelor" ...

3. There is no "late bachelor game" going on for sub8 males after 30. Unless you call "single moms trying to lure you to give food to her Chad's offspring" being a ''bachelor'', of course. But what if you fall for the "bachelor meme" ? All you'll get is used up ugly foids "accepting your presence" for a meal, which doesn't even qualify as a date, since you probably paid the restaurant / taxi bill. If you happen to be lucky (which is very doubtful at this point of sexual/sentimental deprivation) you will get some poor mechanical bedroom session in a soulless hotel (the foid don't want to go in your flat, nor does she want you to see her place, go figure ... ) ... That has nothing to do with what Chad calls sex since High School (and remember, you're around 30 at this point).

There is no way a sub8 male suddenly magically becomes a winner comparatively to those "post wall" foids after 30. The wall is a myth, a retarded cope, putting a veil over an awful truth which is : a male life is a life of misery 90% of the time, and time does not play in your favor, time is a prison guard at best, but certainly not an ally.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V2TQWH6kYk

Lol. I've heard about that too. But even if that were true, imagine not having sex before turning 30 and then getting some used old whore. That still sucks, to be honest.

keep coping.

This is a hard to swallow pill, I know.

But fuck it. Just swallow already.
Lol. I've heard about that too. But even if that were true, imagine not having sex before turning 30 and then getting some used old whore. That still sucks, to be honest.
Yes, even THAT would suck. Which means even a poor attempt to cope as a redpilled fucktard can only lead to a situation that sucks. We've come to the point where most male internalized that they are, indeed, a lesser, inferior, subordinate, demographic.
men need to put in their thick heads that we ain't winning
I also hate life.

Last edited:
keep coping.

This is a hard to swallow pill, I know.

But fuck it. Just swallow already.

Yes, even THAT would suck. Which means even a poor attempt to cope as a redpilled fucktard can only lead to a situation that sucks. We've come to the point where most male internalized that they are, indeed, a lesser, inferior, subordinate, demographic.

I also hate life.

Its true they can get all the sexual gratification that they want even despite aging but the wall is a real phenomenon lets not detract from that.

The wall is real. It just means at certain point if they dont lock down a beta male husband provider they will be a single old cat lady. Don't mistake me. They will still be provided for by the government and taxpayers. And they will still get piped down by chad and tyrone. But these women are miserable lonely old hags. Its why so many post wall women are feminists and lesbians. They hate men(including chad because at some point he no longer gives them any mind).

they will to some (limited) extent. eventually their ovaries will dry up and will be unable to shit out baby. then past age 35 women actually outnumber men. plus older moneymaxxed men will go for younger women. cope i know, but there is some truth to it

Instead of 10.000 Tinder matches everyday, now we only get 1.000. Brutal wallpill, femcel sisters , it's truly over :cryfeels:

Last edited:
What, you don't believe women degrade in looks far more than men do? The contrast is bigger precisely because they got infinitely more smv than men. The redpill copers see it as a win for the man but in truth its not that the man wins 10 years from now we will still be incels but at least foids who are top of the food chain now will have to compete with younger foids who have much higher smv than them.

What, you don't believe women degrade in looks far more than men do? The contrast is bigger precisely because they got infinitely more smv than men. The redpill copers see it as a win for the man but in truth its not that the man wins 10 years from now we will still be incels but at least foids who are top of the food chain now will have to compete with younger foids who have much higher smv than them.
I agree they degrade in look, I'm just saying that IT DOES NOT MATTER.

Despite this obvious drawback, an ugly old rag HAS STILL MORE GAME than a normal looking athletic young man.

men need to put in their thick heads that we ain't winning, there's no way to win as a sub8 male in a gynocentric society, unless you're considering go ER or smth