Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 3 possible future scenarios, in which I will ascend

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
#1 Globohomo dystopia

By pretending to be woman. This troon train is going rampant and if it ever gets to a point where I can talk, look and behave same way as I do, not altering or violating my principles in any way, besides claiming that "I am a woman and I always felt this way" then it will be worth a shot

#2 Return to normalcy

World becomes normal again and fathers get to say who their daughter gets married to, fathers don't discriminate on lookism, heightism and darktriad instead choose based on personality, DIY skills and being organised so I get to fuck stacy I rightfully deserve

#3 Armaggedon

WW3 starts, food shortages, economic whoopsie or mayor regime change. Women in shock that few days ago the life was so easy and now they can get stabbed while going to grocery store. Simps spend money on food, chad cannot offer being present at all times, which in normal conditions isn't a problem now is. Promiscuos lifestyle isn't viable anymore, and women turn off chad only switch and rightfully turn to their looksmatch, going back to nearly 50/50 distribution

Last edited:
It's possible you'll troon out? :feelswhat:

how exactly would identifying as a foid help you get a girlfriend