Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 3 pillars of lookism

which is more important (from most important to least)

• Face>Height>Race

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Race>Height>Face

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Height>Face>Race

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Height>Race>Face

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Race>Face>Height

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Face>Race>height

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
A

ashngunnn123

Greycel
i would say face>race>height wbu?

Height is most important being tall gives you sooo many advantages at life and you can gymmaxx. Being tall and buff gives you such a huge advantage. And race can be the second most in some cases because if you’re currie you’re FUCKED in most cases

Height is most important being tall gives you sooo many advantages at life and you can gymmaxx. Being tall and buff gives you such a huge advantage. And race can be the second most in some cases because if you’re currie you’re FUCKED in most cases
im curry :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Always amazed when people choose height over face

Who tf does not believe race >>> everything else:feelskek::feelskek:

The racepill is basically the same as the heightpill. Every tall (6‘3+) curry/rice with an average face is a slayer.

This was actually really tough, but height is the most important, the other two are debatable. I think race shouldn't be a problem as long as you know how to play you're cards right, and you're not like me, a self hating racist with the personality of a white person

Face above all but your race determines how much your face is worth given the same looks level