Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3 other brutal ghosting stories (home country)

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
- I started talking to this girl since 2017 I think. We used to talk on ig and Whatsapp. I often compliment her for her drawings and bc she was smart, beautiful (simping). There was an activity at her school . I came ,she told me she was sorry we didn't have the opportunity to talk ( if I was Chad she'd spend time with me) . I tried to flirt with her but I didn't work . So I got friendzoned. She became tall,sexy had a slight glow up ,many followers on ig (massive smv) . I do believe she doesn't like black guy too. I remember how often she'd post white Chad on her stories. I lost her number and I unfollowed her on IG (bc it was a waste of time) . But I was happy when she let me know of a picture (me and another girl at an activity) that looked bad ,I have oily skin. My face was bad in that pictures even though I had a haircut. I asked the girl to remove it .

I did see her in 2023 ,her ass was massiveeeeeeeeeeeeee and she had a skinny body . I believe she was at least 6'0 . But she doesn't have long hair . I took her number again. But during that year she uninstalled WhatsApp and moved to USA
In 2024 she replied to my Snapchat story telling me we were close . I told her how far ? She told me 3-4 hours . I asked her that we should meet ,she didn't look interested. I gave up.

2- back in 2017 the was this girl (friend of the one in the previous paragraph) we used to talk on ig. There was an activity at her school , I asked the girl from the previous paragraph to ask her friend if I could see her . The activity ended I didn't see her . That was so brutal

3- there was this girl I used to talk to ,we got along very quickly. As soon as she got a bf ,she stopped talking to me .

I did loose a good amount of time following those girls on IG in the hope they'd follow me back , messaging them and asking them their phone number to ended u being ghosted or friendzoned.
One time I took the resolution to DM all my girls followers,each girls girl that left me on delivered/ seen or gave dry responses.I unfollowed them. In conclusion I had less than 20 black followers. This method didn't work with white girls at all , they don't follow back and don't answer messages. Right now most of the people I'm following are big ass /boob models,gym girls. That I'm starting to unfollow bc it hurts me watching them but I can't fuck them

Again if she's not messaging you first trying to meet you it's over.
I was so desperate I used to go in activity that school (all girls) alone .None approached me and I am to sht to approach (anyway im socially awkward). I heard stories how of those girls were whores,when they see many they were excited.

@Emba
@K1ng N0th1ng
@Cayden Zhang
@Logic55

Last edited:
You shot all your shots and missed. It's over.

mogs me I only texted with 1girl I knew irl in my whole life

mogs me I only texted with 1girl I knew irl in my whole life
You mog me actually the only message I receive now is from my aunt ,she sends me daily biblical verses.

In college if they messaged it was just for academic things.

- I started talking to this girl since 2017 I think. We used to talk on ig and Whatsapp. I often compliment her for her drawings and bc she was smart, beautiful (simping). There was an activity at her school . I came ,she told me she was sorry we didn't have the opportunity to talk ( if I was Chad she'd spend time with me) . I tried to flirt with her but I didn't work . So I got friendzoned. She became tall,sexy had a slight glow up ,many followers on ig (massive smv) . I do believe she doesn't like black guy too. I remember how often she'd post white Chad on her stories. I lost her number and I unfollowed her on IG (bc it was a waste of time) . But I was happy when she let me know of a picture (me and another girl at an activity) that looked bad ,I have oily skin. My face was bad in that pictures even though I had a haircut. I asked the girl to remove it .

I did see her in 2023 ,her ass was massiveeeeeeeeeeeeee and she had a skinny body . I believe she was at least 6'0 . But she doesn't have long hair . I took her number again. But during that year she uninstalled WhatsApp and moved to USA
In 2024 she replied to my Snapchat story telling me we were close . I told her how far ? She told me 3-4 hours . I asked her that we should meet ,she didn't look interested. I gave up.

2- back in 2017 the was this girl (friend of the one in the previous paragraph) we used to talk on ig. There was an activity at her school , I asked the girl from the previous paragraph to ask her friend if I could see her . The activity ended I didn't see her . That was so brutal

3- there was this girl I used to talk to ,we got along very quickly. As soon as she got a bf ,she stopped talking to me .

I did loose a good amount of time following those girls on IG in the hope they'd follow me back , messaging them and asking them their phone number to ended u being ghosted or friendzoned.
One time I took the resolution to DM all my girls followers,each girls girl that left me on delivered/ seen or gave dry responses.I unfollowed them. In conclusion I had less than 20 black followers. This method didn't work with white girls at all , they don't follow back and don't answer messages. Right now most of the people I'm following are big ass /boob models,gym girls. That I'm starting to unfollow bc it hurts me watching them but I can't fuck them

Again if she's not messaging you first trying to meet you it's over.
I was so desperate I used to go in activity that school (all girls) alone .None approached me and I am to sht to approach (anyway im socially awkward). I heard stories how of those girls were whores,when they see many they were excited.

@Emba
@K1ng N0th1ng
@Cayden Zhang
@Logic55
Atleast in your case they were friend zoning you, some of my previous crushes blocked me. How ever I’ve been in your situation before. Sorry that happened bro. It’s so hard to bond with a girl. It can be easier to be their friends but near impossible for us to successfully get in a relationship with them. I wish I was a Chad too. It’s even hard to try to befriend them for some of us

Atleast in your case they were friend zoning you, some of my previous crushes blocked me. How ever I’ve been in your situation before. Sorry that happened bro. It’s so hard to bond with a girl. It can be easier to be their friends but near impossible for us to successfully get in a relationship with them. I wish I was a Chad too. It’s even hard to try to befriend them for some of us
Those moments fucked us, when you though you were close to the goal but in really you didn't stand a chance.

Those moments fucked us, when you though you were close to the goal but in really you didn't stand a chance.
Exactly women don't love us, no matter how likable we are. women hates us so I hate them back. I understand that situation very well, that we can't even be friends with them. They are so cold with us, especially if they find out that we're interested in them romantically. They just don't view us as bf material

Exactly women don't love us, no matter how likable we are. women hates us so I hate them back. I understand that situation very well, that we can't even be friends with them. They are so cold with us, especially if they find out that we're interested in them romantically. They just don't view us as bf material
Staying friends with a girl without benefits is cucked. I stopped talk to every girls I wanted

Staying friends with a girl without benefits is cucked. I stopped talk to every girls I wanted
Well I do agree that men and women can’t be friends if you can’t date them or fuck them, especially if you find them attractive

The best case would be "friends with benefits "
There's no point in being friends with a foid if there's no sex. If they don't want sex or relationship then yeah I wouldn't be interested in them. It never works for men and women friendship

There's no point in being friends with a foid if there's no sex. If they don't want sex or relationship then yeah I wouldn't be interested in them. It never works for men and women friendship
You're right