Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3 months until i can have a chance at losing virginity

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
uni graduation is nearing in 2 months boyos, finished my last day of work and work savings are parked in my account and i will have all the free time in the world. my parents even are willing to financially support me for a gap year because I graduated so quickly and saved them money by living in my parents basement for all these years...... so im thinking of applying for a working VISA in an asian country (12 month unlimited VISA access for 18-35 year olds to travel / work abroad). i can work as a fitness coach or something, shit i would even work at mcdonalds or starbucks, dont even give a fuck... 1 year off just to relax and do some easy work and be able to meet girls. if I cant even get laid over there (highly unlikely after tinder experiments in asia) I will just use all my money to travel around and atleast gain some life experiences...

if i graduate in 2 months, hopefully i can get the working visa, but otherwise i will just use all my savings to travel.

for the first time in a while i feel life fuel running through my veins.... leave all the shit back home behind and make a new start

:feelsokman:

2.5D is ideal, it cannot be argued with. finding a 3D qt girl to watch 2D hentai girls, draw hentai and manga together and fap and have sex and cuddle after

2.5D is ideal, it cannot be argued with. finding a 3D qt girl to watch 2D hentai girls, draw hentai and manga together and fap and have sex and cuddle after
You anime fuckers are weird, but hey I am too in a different way

hope it works out for you

hope it works out for you
same.. I hope like 6 months from now I can look back at my struggle and shit life so far, but discipline to keep going, and look back at it and think: "it was all worth it in the end"

same.. I hope like 6 months from now I can look back at my struggle and shit life so far, but discipline to keep going, and look back at it and think: "it was all worth it in the end"
keep us posted

fucking suicidefuel for me, i cant even go to asia to get laid

Congrats, hope your hard work pays off :feelsokman:

uni graduation is nearing in 2 months boyos, finished my last day of work and work savings are parked in my account and i will have all the free time in the world. my parents even are willing to financially support me for a gap year because I graduated so quickly and saved them money by living in my parents basement for all these years...... so im thinking of applying for a working VISA in an asian country (12 month unlimited VISA access for 18-35 year olds to travel / work abroad). i can work as a fitness coach or something, shit i would even work at mcdonalds or starbucks, dont even give a fuck... 1 year off just to relax and do some easy work and be able to meet girls. if I cant even get laid over there (highly unlikely after tinder experiments in asia) I will just use all my money to travel around and atleast gain some life experiences...

if i graduate in 2 months, hopefully i can get the working visa, but otherwise i will just use all my savings to travel.

for the first time in a while i feel life fuel running through my veins.... leave all the shit back home behind and make a new start

:feelsokman:
I experience a similar thing during my gap year in NZ.(Nothing is settled but this will be my destination) It will be great to get out of this country.

Which Asian country will you pick, if I may ask? You will definitely stand out as a 6ft 7 guy.

spend it wisely, and congratz bro.

I experience a similar thing during my gap year in NZ.(Nothing is settled but this will be my destination) It will be great to get out of this country.

Which Asian country will you pick, if I may ask? You will definitely stand out as a 6ft 7 guy.
i will stand out for sure but then again its better than being invisible everywhere at home, as long as people are friendly. i was thinking S. Korea

i will stand out for sure but then again its better than being invisible everywhere at home, as long as people are friendly. i was thinking S. Korea
How good is your Korean?

pm me if youre going to thailand

Hope it works out for you.

How good is your Korean?
i know about 900 words according to my app, if i know for sure im going i will put the studying in overdrive a bit.

my korean is good enough for normal situations in daily life (shopping, at a bar, hospital etc.) so maybe if i live there for a year i could improve it enough for business proficiency.

i know about 900 words according to my app, if i know for sure im going i will put the studying in overdrive a bit.

my korean is good enough for normal situations in daily life (shopping, at a bar, hospital etc.) so maybe if i live there for a year i could improve it enough for business proficiency.
You should study daily and use apps lile Anki for korean words. South korea sounds like a good country, but I don't know much about the dating market. Have you tried a Tinder experiment in Korea?

You should study daily and use apps lile Anki for korean words. South korea sounds like a good country, but I don't know much about the dating market. Have you tried a Tinder experiment in Korea?
yeah i will for certain, i just got out of studying for a bit since the last things in my degree are taking a lot of effort... and yes I experimented there, its not the same as southeast asia but theres still a lot more hope. and i think s. korea has a lot of things to do that I like even not thinking about women.