Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 months into 2018 and betadestiny is still coping

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Latest video:

Betadestiny, I know you're reading this. You're fucking wasting your time with that face of yours. You'll NEVER be attractive to women, and women don't give a FUCK about your muscles. It's all about face. Just give up you coping idiot.

He could be 6'7 but that face and hairline would still be mega incel.

What is this incel trend of shitting on betadestiny?

That eye area, it's beyond ovER. Self development is a GIGA cope, Chad doesn't read self improvement nonsense because he already knows how to succeed. "Focus on what's ahead" yep this are gonna get better past the prime of your life. :lul::lul::lul:

You people are really determined to make him commit suicide.

What is this incel trend of shitting on betadestiny?
of shitting on betadestiny?
betadestiny?

giphy.gif

How dare you.this was popbobs only cope now he has nothing to do all day.

Female: I’m all about the face, about the face, no muscles.

its only @Popbob that has an obsession with him.

I just wanted to point overall increase of threads related to an individual, poster of this thread is not Popbob after all.

I just wanted to point overall increase of threads related to an individual, poster of this thread is not Popbob after all.
true but he makes the most post about him before it was gambler

At least he has smooth skin that doesnt SAG and no dark circles. its over for me

Morondestiny's alex is the real plane fapping curry.

Proof:

kBQad9l.jpg

how does someone whose entire channel is about lifting still have a body like that

In my experience, an excessive focus on "personal development" and lifting is a symptom of a mood disorder like depression. This guy should get on medication.

Sure lifting is great, but if you spend a lot of time doing it, thinking about it, or view it as the way to turn your life around, it's not normal.

He has anxious eyes / "hold the pain" eyes, yet another insight into his troubled mind.

dude has 130k+ youtube subscribers. he's gonna be fine.

he has beta eyes/cuckold eyes

Even his facial hair is subhuman. Holy fuck he just needs to give up

everyone in the comments is gay men admiring him.

there is not one women caring about him.

you know what chad has on his Instagram? him eating a pizza with 300+ likes and stacies begging to get it.

it's over for beta destiny.