Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3 incels sentenced to 41 years in jail in Pennsylvania for fucking a bunch of animals

how big is goat cooch?

Wtf?!
Women fuck animals because they don't want to fuck ugly males.
Ugly males fuck animals because women don't want to fuck them and they only get targeted.

Fuck this cucked world

Wtf?!
Ugly males fuck animals because women don't want to fuck them and they only get targeted.

Fuck this cucked world

Majority of muricans fuck fat pigs

Wtf?!

Fuck this cucked world
The best thing an ugly man can do is die

Gross. It’s bad wether a male or female does that type of shit.

They fucked a goat, a cow, and a dog, and still caught less diseases than a slutty foid would have given them. Free the zoocels !

how big is goat cooch?

Back in high school my psychology professor told me, that it resembles human vagina the most in terms of its anatomy.

Soldiers use to put their(goat) hind legs in their boots and fuck them during WW2.

deserved
btw
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

over for goatfuckcels

I believe the only reason I'm incel is because I was born and live in this cursed land.

In Europe, I have had positive things going on for me.

But in the Middle East, I am an absolute incel. The women here want a filthy rich betabux, a top 10% Chad, or absolutely nothing. I know 7/10 friends of mine who can't get laid. I shit you not.

Entitled Arab women + Arab culture actually glorifying the pussy (despite the fake news you might hear about "muh oppression" and "muh patriarchy", women here rule with their cunts) + presence of so many rich betabux + Chabduls = most arab men are incels and sexually frustrated.

My goal in life is to emigrate to the degenerate west where I can live at least like a normie.
people get their world view from watching shitty media news, movies and stuff.. They don't bother to know what really happens they just read an article by a sjw foid online and suddenly they know what it's like to live in the third world countries...

Wtf?!

Fuck this cucked world

Yep.

Women fuck dogs all the time and they never get in trouble for it. But when an ugly Male does the same they will be crucified.

people get their world view from watching shitty media news, movies and stuff.. They don't bother to know what really happens they just read an article by a sjw foid online and suddenly they know what it's like to live in the third world countries...

Yeah, bro.
Though I am still appalled how society deems it ok that women can fuck their dogs. Cucks and people in general will just call it "experimenting"

Though I am still appalled how society deems it ok that women can fuck their dogs. Cucks and people in general will just call it "experimenting"
Did people actually defend women that shag dogs?

Chad would've received a gold medal.

You must be pretty desperate to fuck an animal. Then again, whale fucking is common these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back