Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 girls laughed at me at work today and i wanted to quit

Dragoon

Dragoon

Greycel
I was at work minding my own business and a random girl came up to me and said my friend thinks you're cute, and for a second i thought this was my big break i will finally get a girlfriend.....But as soon as she said that the other girl said ew no she is lying and all 3 of them started laughing and i had to sit there with a fake smile...While i rang their shit that they were buying up and im pretty sure they were recording what happened for a fucking tiktok...FML i hate it here

Strong first post greycel: I hope to be reading more from you in the future. :feelsokman:

Why do normies never leave you alone when you don't want to be bothered, like when they talk behind you; this shows that they are the ones that lack social skills or any common decency.

Strong first post greycel: I hope to be reading more from you in the future. :feelsokman:

Why do normies never leave you alone when you don't want to be bothered, like when they talk behind you; this shows that they are the ones that lack social skills or any common decency.
Thanks im happy to be here....I had no where else to post and i was losing my mind...and im pretty sure they were only fucking with me just for a damn tiktok.

haha what would you expect then?

Yeah dude I posted a thread about this earlier. The absolute worst part of being ugly is the societal mocking. Like okay I understand I can’t be ultra Chad. Whatever. Can I at least live me life in peace? “Hahaha no fuck off”

Shoot them in a GTA V multiplayer lobby.

We are above them,superior compared to these obnoxious little fuckers.
Don't take a shit specially when it comes from a foid,bluepilled cuck or even some ignorant parasite. :feelscomfy:

this happened to me 2 times:feelsbadman:

Get on your knees and respect women bro! You're oppressing them!

I’ve actually formulated a contingency plan for moments like this, or when I have to deal with any rude customer. You shoulda aborted the transaction on them after ringing up all their shit, and dismiss them bitches.

If the girls are from work, report them to HR

That's girlspeak for saying she thinks you're cute but she's to shy to admit it or isn't aware of her own feelings

Girls always laugh as a way to deal with unresolved or complicated emotions

You should buy a gun

Fuck these foids. I hope you don't interact with them a lot in your working place.

I just stare now, I do not even give them the validation of a response, they want to treat me inhumane I will become anti-human

They will try Till you Start Tilting or Snap

These fucktwat automatons Need their Shit beaten before They give you any Respect

Clown World it Is.

That's girlspeak for saying she thinks you're cute but she's to shy to admit it or isn't aware of her own feelings

Girls always laugh as a way to deal with unresolved or complicated emotions

Maybe in Kindergarten.

Cope.

Dignitymaxx is your only recourse in that situation. Blank them.

You know who you are, and you're too professional to let stupid little kids upset you.

make them quit in minecraft

Yes but women are children so is it really cope?

Unsure. Yes females are technically perpetual "children" as we define it, as in they never reach the level of cognition possessed by adult males.

That being said, I think it's more accurate to say that they are perpetual teenagers.

Jesus christ I would have quit on the spot fuck that shit

Ew dude should have made these bitches never laugh again in life

I was at work minding my own business and a random girl came up to me and said my friend thinks you're cute, and for a second i thought this was my big break i will finally get a girlfriend.....But as soon as she said that the other girl said ew no she is lying and all 3 of them started laughing and i had to sit there with a fake smile...While i rang their shit that they were buying up and im pretty sure they were recording what happened for a fucking tiktok...FML i hate it here
Kill them and then commit suicide at Minecraft for Xbox One.

Sangry
This thread made me so sad, and angry.

All women hate my guts.

I'm white, 5'11", average-looking, and intelligent.

I'm not even remotely as sexually successful as my peers.

im pretty sure they were recording what happened for a fucking tiktok.
Absolutely brutal :feelsbadman:
[UWSL]I'm sorry that happened. I hope they'll get raped. [/UWSL]

should have said something like "i dont want to get called ugly by some bitches that looks like trannies" and made them seethe.

Just walk away and refuse to help them. You shouldn't have to put up with that whilst also dealing with the torture of wageslaving.

brutal man...:feelsseriously:
if they were making a tiktok you're probably gonna be made fun of by even more normies and foids in the comment section, because being a laughing stock in real life isn't enough right foids?