Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 3 gay men become only the second “throuple” to officially be parents to a child

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
DBF4D5D6 516F 475B 93FD 1934280C2350

What a clown world, we r truly living in the end times

over for the kidcel

I don't think gay people should be allowed to own kids

who was the first “throuple”?

Throw them off helicopters

They're abusers.

I feel sorry for the baby

That child is in for some diddlin'

Nah. Men fucking each other in their dirty assholes and licking each others shit-filled assholes is totally normal

But a low value male desiring sex with women? What an entitled piece of shit he is

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

When faggots rape and molest infants and young children, it’s “libERating” and a celebration of “divERsity”.

But if an average/below average looking male wants to have sex with a 16 year old female who has FULLY completed pubERty and is FULLY physically developed, he’s a pedophile

Holy fuck, we live in a world of clowns. This is the reason I feel no sympathy when a bunch of these dumbfucks get killed in mass shootings, war, natural disastERs etc.

They should be shown no mERcy and desERve extERmination for all the degenERacy they support

I wish Russia and China would start WW3 already and send the fuckin nukes!

That kid is gonna get aids before he kid read. Press F to pay respect to his butthole:feelsbadman:

When faggots rape and molest infants and young children, it’s “libERating” and a celebration of “divERsity”.

But if an average/below average looking male wants to have sex with a 16 year old female who has FULLY completed pubERty and is FULLY physically developed, he’s a pedophile

Holy fuck, we live in a world of clowns. This is the reason I feel no sympathy when a bunch of these dumbfucks get killed in mass shootings, war, natural disastERs etc.

They should be shown no mERcy and desERve extERmination for all the degenERacy they support

That kid needs a weekly monkey pox vaccine

The baby looks gay already.

Burn them before it's too late for the child.