Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 females crushing puppies with their feet

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583[/video]

This how a female crush guys feelings.

Fuck these bitches, hope they die horribly.

Dogs are Bros.

Fucking hell

I'm going to hug my doggos and leave this fucking forums, I hope there is a heaven for dogs

fuck you

holy fuck i cant watch this

there was videos a few years back of teen femoids throwing puppies into a river...i think they got arrested for it eventually

here it is :(  femoids have no hearts

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzPblVSBfiw[/video]

goreposting nonstop = I sleep
some animals getting stepped on = real shit?

Don't get me wrong I still like the people dying videos.

Not going to watch that.

A huge stallion should rape them.

A slow, brutal death like this of any living being is horrible.

However, if you're upset because it's a cute wittle doggo, you're Lookist and bluepilled.

Having pets is a clear sign of a Lookist that I want nothing to do with.

I've watched some sickening, gruesome gore videos before, but these videos fuck me up.
Dogs are an incels best friend.

2 things that are hilarious:

1. It's funny how I won't watch this because I can't stand seeing puppies die or almost any domesticated animal for that matter, yet so easy to see people die.

2. It's funny how cucks have no issue seeing these videos on their site yet think catfishing a female and posting it on their site is the worst thing ever anyone can do

Grotesque said:
A slow, brutal death like this of any living being is horrible.

However, if you're upset because it's a cute wittle doggo, you're Lookist and bluepilled.

Having pets is a clear sign of a Lookist that I want nothing to do with.

Wise words.

didn't watch, if it is about what I think it is about it should have been tagged

and if it's about what I think it's about my answer is this:

"she shall be exposed within her community and marked"

Wtf was the purpose of that?

Females are sick beasts. They are even less than beasts. Poor puppies.

I’m 100% sure that you still have fucking foot fetish faggot freaks cumming to the video because it’s focused on the stupid cunts feet. Fuck this world

Wtf does humanity have no empathy

anincelforlifelol said:
I’m 100% sure that you still have fucking foot fetish faggot freaks cumming to the video because it’s focused on the stupid cunts feet. Fuck this world

I hate faggots with foot fetish.

Do people seriously care about animals dying? Why? Dogs always bark at me when I look at them, I hate dogs.

kkt6 said:
Do people seriously care about animals dying? Why? Dogs always bark at me when I look at them, I hate dogs.

Yeah I dislike dogs aswell and I avoid them in streets but that's no reason to kill one.

kkt6 said:

dead serious, killing and even harming animals for no legit reason shows you got no empathy for living beings
and you shall face the consequences and they will be inflicted upon you in such a manner you won't forget, in my book

Yea I'm also not watching that. Lol.

Femails are terrible people.

nausea said:
dead serious, killing and even harming animals for no legit reason shows you got no empathy for living beings
and you shall face the consequences and they will be inflicted upon you in such a manner you won't forget, in my book

No, no consequences as long you kill the animal after you're done (the yellow ladies were smart enough to do this, if you watched the video till the end).

Even if God were real, he does not recognize the soulfulness of animal, and to do as you wish to them is no crime in his eyes.

kkt6 said:
No, no consequences as long you kill the animal after you're done (the yellow ladies were smart enough to do this, if you watched the video till the end).

Even if God were real, he does not recognize the soulfulness of animal, and to do as you wish to them is no crime in his eyes.

I already stated I didn't watch the video and I do not intend to

what has to do this stuff with religion, now?

your statement makes no sense to me honestly

nausea said:
I already stated I didn't watch the video and I do not intend to

what has to do this stuff with religion, now?

your statement makes no sense to me honestly

So what consequence does one face for torturing animals? 

Religious/afterlife consequence? No.
Legal consequence? No. Very easy to get away with.
Retaliation from the animal? Nope, if you killed it, then it can't bite back.

So what consequence? You say you'll face consequences for torturing animals, well? What consequence? Looks like no consequences to me.

kkt6 said:
So what consequence does one face for torturing animals? 

Religious/afterlife consequence? No.
Legal consequence? No. Very easy to get away with.
Retaliation from the animal? Nope, if you killed it, then it can't bite back.

So what consequence? You say you'll face consequences for torturing animals, well? What consequence? Looks like no consequences to me.

I am pretty sure I elaborated an entire phrase on this some posts above

my english may very well have been incorrect though, brother

Just a heads up for Shariacels, dogs are considered unclean in Islam(like pigs), so what they did is permissible according to Islamic law.

catfishman23 said:
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583[/video]

This how a female crush guys feelings.

not even surpised it's from three chinks lmfao, if it were western women, i'd find them & grind their synapses with a brick

I have foot fetish and this is disgusting. Any fag who endorses this needs to be boiled alive.

kkt6 said:
goreposting nonstop = I sleep
some animals getting stepped on = real shit?

Don't get me wrong I still like the people dying videos.

This

holy shit this was brutal. females are evil

tehgymcel420 said:
Just a heads up for Shariacels, dogs are considered unclean in Islam(like pigs), so what they did is permissible according to Islamic law.

my ass that I accept this abominion

and afaIk it's debatable

Women are worthless.

I can't watch more than 15 seconds. I would PERSONALLY torture these vile fucking degenerate whores for DECADES. I would do everything in my power to ensure they do not die but instead suffer every single fucking second for at least 30 years. I would dedicate my life to make these piece of shit degenerates suffer.

Where are these sluts? I really want to kill them.

RopeForSluts said:
I can't watch more than 15 seconds. I would PERSONALLY torture these vile fucking degenerate whores for DECADES. I would do everything in my power to ensure they do not die but instead suffer every single fucking second for at least 30 years. I would dedicate my life to make these piece of shit degenerates suffer.

I didn't even watch it indeed

I would strap these sluts down and spend weeks and even months slowly blugeoning them to death with my feet.

I hope their death is long and excruciatingly painful

nausea said:
I am pretty sure I elaborated an entire phrase on this some posts above

my english may very well have been incorrect though, brother

Dogs might may be dirty ass sniffers but they are still animals. Animals are innocent. I'd rather sacrifice 1000 normie shitbags than a single puppy. Babies are just as innocent until of course they become shitbags.

Looks like this was filmed in some third world shit hole like the PI or Thailand, so I doubt these bitches will suffer for what they did.

Fuck this earth

I'm okay with gore but not animal gore. REALLY not okay with it. Can we not post these, please? I think that this is one point where most people are either neutral or agree with me on. If you enjoy these videos, step the fuck up right now.

Satan said:
not even surpised it's from three chinks lmfao, if it were western women, i'd find them & grind their synapses with a brick

Ban this femmoid Satan is from looksmaxx

Those fucking gooks have something against dogs. Eating them and all that. I can watch humans dying with ease, but this shit is unbearable.

blickpall said:
I'm okay with gore but not animal gore. REALLY not okay with it. Can we not post these, please? I think that this is one point where most people are either neutral or agree with me on. If you enjoy these videos, step the fuck up right now.
I really dont understand people who hate animal killings, more than human killings, a different species, than our own. I dont like either of course, but i have more sympathy for a innocent human being tortured because you can legit imagine yourself in that situation and if that was you being tortured. If people can post human gore, than they can post animal gore too. Either that or ban both.

Nautica1983 said:
I really dont understand people who hate animal killings, more than human killings, a different species, than our own. I dont like either of course, but i have more sympathy for a innocent human being tortured because you can legit imagine yourself in that situation and if that was you being tortured. If people can post human gore, than they can post animal gore too. Either that or ban both.

The only "human" killings that are usually posted here are videos of females getting killed, which is completely fine. Femoids are not human; they are hellspawn. Animal killings on the other hand evoke a sense of anger because animals are dumb, innocent creatures. Plus, they are probably the only companion any incel will ever have because females won't give us the time of day.

I really fucking hate gooks. Asian women are so fucked up in the head.

Nautica1983 said:

Animals, especially puppies are innocent and completely helpless. The people who do this to them deserve torture that is so brutal that it has not yet been thought of. Females getting tortured on the other hand is life fuel as they are never innocent.