Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3 Autistic women do an interview. Keep in mind that their looksmatches are rotting as of now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-

View: https://youtu.be/NwEH9Ui4HV8

Skip to 4:20 if you want. From 4:20 to 6:36 in the video, the segment is literally called something along the lines of “We recongnize the nuances of dating -but we do have sex lives”.

FUCKING kek, it never began for autistic men :feelshaha::feelshaha:

family guy suicide GIF

"We may have autism, but God forbid anyone views us as fucking losers - at least we suck dick and get our pussies fucked"

Kek, even virgins are viewed lower than autists

Last edited:
"We may have autism, but God forbid anyone views us as fucking losers - at least we suck dick and get our pussies fucked"

Kek, even virgins are viewed as lower than autists
Meanwhile; I have autsm, and I’ve never even spoken to a girl. Every girl in every school that I’ve went to has always been disgusted by me.

Easy mode, fucking real life easy difficulty setting.

Imagine there was once a time where virginity was something people were proud of...

Meister_der_Manessischen_Liederhandschrift_001.jpg

Now, I'm not saying that I would be a brave knight in the medieval period. I would be some reject peasant that dies to some unknown disease. I would probably be as much an outcast.

But at least back then people pretended to have values.

Easy mode, fucking real life easy difficulty setting.
I feel for you, fellow autistbro. I just hate having this severely unbearable mental cancer.

women with autism but with a sex life, it must be a joke.

women with autism but with a sex life, it must be a joke.
No.

Remember, YOU have no value as an individual, AT ALL, if you didn't put your dick inside a pussy.

You have no worth. You have nothing to offer. You are worth less than the fly on top of a shit pile, just because some chick didn't put her mouth on your cock.

Remember, this is what gives you value. Either you have a pussy or you can fuck one.

See this guy:
f452545d-0c94-42c7-a2ff-245c51842087.jpg

This guy.

Invented Calculus which is foundational in every single STEM field and developed the theory of gravity. Without him we wouldn't have gone to the moon, invented computers, created life-altering medicine, found cures for several diseases, wouldn't have phones, wouldn't have the internet, wouldn't have skyscrapers, bridges, lightning rods....

Look at how unfuckable this fucking loser is. Look at him. Ain't no bitch wants to strick this nigga's hair. That's why he died a virgin, just lmfao. What a fucking loser.

I'm glad he's dead rotting, fucking virgin loser.

Even autistic women have more value than this asshole. He probably spent his time in his office browsing some alt-right subreddits and posted misogyny and rape comments.

No wonder no woman wanted to fuck him. Asshole. At least the worms can take his virginity.

Now let's talk about how much of a fucking loser this guy was - holy shit, not only was He a virgin, but he was poor too. AIn't no woman wants to be with this jack-off. Probably spends all day playing World of Warcraft.

NW-1486_mld-4_12x16__59930__32599__19811.1500733125.jpg

And he talked about how looking at a woman with lust is hell worthy?

*Found the incel*

Last edited:
Scroll to the comments below and go to “newest first”:
770B02F8 C28F 4241 A5B4 0067FF6D0824

61FB8A06 B96F 4364 9B72 E7BFE7B9E92B

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Chad only I assume?

Chad only to start dating autistic whores.

Kek, even virgins are viewed lower than autists
This is the hierarchy: NT > Autists > incest > rapist > inkwel’s

. It’s over

women can be anything and still not lose at life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back