Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3.5k rhinoplasty in a kebabcel country, good?

OPelekanos

OPelekanos

kebabcel
It's where I live, good price procedure and low risk surgery

I could save up for more for jaw surgery

Jaw is worth more than nose imo, but it depends.

iran or turkey, they are the best

I'll be making some plans, I would pay more to not botch but tbh rhino is pretty safe, alright.

I'll be making some plans, I would pay more to not botch but tbh rhino is pretty safe, alright.
Show ur nose first. Depends how bad it is

Post your nose and jaw, it’s the only way to really determine which one is more in need of fixing

Show ur nose first. Depends how bad it is
Post your nose and jaw, it’s the only way to really determine which one is more in need of fixing
My nose is really bulbous and slightly hooked, there is advanced jaw surgery that could handle the upper maxilla as well to save your nose but tbh that is only in regards to straightening it and nothing more.

I'm gonna get the cheap rhino first for the future then I'll see.

God damn I wish there was complete skull reconstructive plastic surgery available to me without the risk of severing critical nerves.

3 500 euro? It´s cheaper in Slovakia or Czechia. 1 500 - 2000 eur est

Can't say much without seeing face but sure, if you think surgeons are semi-decent at least, go for it

You will be missing a kidney

So much cheaper than my country! Start saving