Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy 3/4 of IG stories of my female classmates are stories like this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
Society::soy::soy::soy:nO teenAge girls are Innocent!!1!!1

IG stories of my classmates:
20211027 083836

Are girls fucking able to wear normal clothing, without showing their skin?

Last edited:
Prolly had 500000 boys to sleep with :feelspuke: meanwhile you rot

They are at their peak in looks and their hormones are raging, its the society that talks bullshit.

lol, I remember 12 year old foids from my middle school dating students in their 20s, I'm sure it was because of their personalities and they didn't have sex (even tho they were talking about it) :feelsPop:

@shii410 can relate unironically

Why do you follow them on social media

They are my classmates we follow each other on IG
Yeah, and why? If they're not actual friends then why follow them? When I was in school I didn't give a shit about other people and what they were doing.

Yeah, and why? If they're not actual friends then why follow them? When I was in school I didn't give a shit about other people and what they were doing.
I want subscribers on IG and also actually they are nice people the only degenerate thing they are doing is that they go to parties and dress in an obscene manner.

The school where I am now is the first one where I was never bullied in 2 years and where everyone is nice to me.
The school where im at is the 4th best school in France so there are only high IQ people here

Last edited:
I dindu nuffin ded fkn srs :feelstrash:
Its some bug, i occasionally get notifications from your posts and from threads that makes that user that has crying japanese as avi, im sorry i cant remember his name.

ive seen women wear this type of shit even in the coldest of days outside :dafuckfeels:

FOR CHAAAD!!!!!!1 NOT FOR NORMIES OR LET ALONE INCELS KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
True, they get pissed off when subhumans watch them. Once this young teen gitl was passing me on the street, she was tall with wide hips and big jiggly bubble butt, when she noticed i watch her she rolled her eyes and it was iritated.

True, they get pissed off when subhumans watch them. Once this young teen gitl was passing me on the street, she was tall with wide hips and big jiggly bubble butt, when she noticed i watch her she rolled her eyes and it was iritated.
They will burn in hell

I feel bad for chads, there is probably some 12 yo giga chad who fucked that pussy good and turned it into roast beef before chad even gets his turn :smonk:

They always wear nothing even in the cold they’ve always been degenerate.

lol, I remember 12 year old foids from my middle school dating students in their 20s, I'm sure it was because of their personalities and they didn't have sex (even tho they were talking about it) :feelsPop:
Same shit here. a 12yo girl was dating someone aged 27 who had some pretty fucked up life and deprecated mental health, and I would have to listen to her talking to her friends in the back of the room how his tool was as long and thick as her forearm. Another one from a school less than 1km away from my school was 13 and dating a 38yo man who was a plane pilot, she said that her father simply said "if that's what makes you happy, then be it" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.
Fucking unbelievable. They were all dating FAR older people at that age and younger, and boasting and bragging about yet, yet fucking IT fucking retards keep talking about how innocent little angels people aged <18 are, still climbing trees and eating mud.
This is not to justify anything, but this thing that they are so innocent and don't know no better is pure fucking bullshit, this is not something new, they never were innocent and this has been happening for the whole of human history, the difference is that today communication let stories be known.

I fucking can't get it, I just can't. How can people hear stuff like this personally, hear from the girls themselves and still come up with mental gymnastics saying they are being manipulated, are just e:bluepill:x:bluepill:p:bluepill:e:bluepill:r:bluepill:i:bluepill:m:bluepill:e:bluepill:n:bluepill:t:bluepill:i:bluepill:n:bluepill:g, discovering themselves, what they want, or they are all made up stories by incels like they say most of the time as they did with many posts here in the forum when they posted it on IT including my agecuck nightmare thread? That thread made IT seethe and cry to another universe and come up with ultra mental gymnastics like every thread that proves their beliefs wrong. That's exactly what they did, none it is real, nothing, they are all made up stories by INCELS, they so believe. Anything that is a real story or some fucked up shit that happened they have to say it was perpetrated by incels or stories made by incels, everything is incels for them. They somehow find a way to twist everything to fit their views and blame us for anything possible.

"Oh no my coffee glass broke, it must have been an incel trying to shoot me!"

I don't doubt they would go this fucking far with it.
One guy said he hopes someone find who we are, yes WHO WE ARE, not the fathers who raped their own daughters. We are the villains, not the old men raping their own daughters aged down to 5 years old, training them them to become their personal slaves and conditioning them to completely reckless and limitless sexual depravation and risks. They are fake people and stories, incels larping on the internet and we are guilty of it. Yeah, that's their mental gymnastics. We in the forum are the villains, but the people out there raping their own daughters don't get a word from IT, maybe because they were manly enough to not be incels and have sex, so they don't hate these people, who the fuck knows.

Remember the dude who posted about the foid selling CP on the dark web that she made with her brother and didn't go to jail? Yeah, they didn't address the problem in the post or the root of it, instead they used the post to attack US, yeah, that's right.
I just can't, they will go to extreme lengths to deny anything that goes against what they believe in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back