Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3/10 foid: "What I learned from my 300 (!!!) tinder dates"

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-
https://web.archive.org/save/https://greatist.com/live/i-went-on-300-tinder-dates-in-a-year

I think how someone reacts to surprising situations can offer a unique glimpse into their psyche. One time, I took a first date to a strip club.

Pic of the author:

Is that a guy or a girl

Sky is the limit if u have a pussy and tits. Meanwhile for having a dick we are punished with eternal isolation. Top fucking kek :feelsree:

Michael Jackson is that you

She's quite beautiful. Cannot see by what criteria you would judge her as unattractive.

Her male looksmatch's gravestone is already collecting moss.

Look like a dude.

She's quite beautiful. Cannot see by what criteria you would judge her as unattractive.

This is exactly why any woman can get 300 dates on tinder. No matter what the fuck you look like there will be guys who legitimately think she is beautiful.

She is getting paid to write this shit, the men payed the 300 tinder dates or she have enough money to go out 300 times a year, yet, she is most likely a feminist who complain about the wage gap.

I fucking hate this world.

This is exactly why any woman can get 300 dates on tinder. No matter what the fuck you look like there will be guys who legitimately think she is beautiful.
Unconscious Juggernaut law. He express it, yet he's not even knowing.

Not even chad has been on 300 tinder dates

No bragging.

There are a few girls who have said that I look beautiful. But they have been legitimately insane in other ways.

And that girl - Kari - looks very beautiful. I happen to appreciate the cybergoth look, and prefer awkward, introverted goth girls before party girls. Party girls and me have a mutual, instinctive dislike.

There are a few girls who have said that I look beautiful. But they have been legitimately insane in other ways.

And that girl - Kari - looks very beautiful. I happen to appreciate the cybergoth look, and prefer awkward, introverted goth girls before party girls. Party girls and me have a mutual, instinctive dislike.
]
1516916720746-jpg.17449

CUCK ALERT CUCK ALERT CUCK ALERT

]
1516916720746-jpg.17449

lady gaga did a tinder experiment?

shit like this makes me wants to blow my brains out

so my avi and text under my name can be completely blank. It doesnt look like intended so will probably change it back tbh
Yeah but why would you want that jfl

300 tinder dates are easy when you are a femoid

she looks a bit like lady gaga lmao
these eyebrows just scream "massive roastie"
Trannymaxxing is legit
unrelated to this thread, but im convinced that the massive rise of trannies over the last few years is related to the incel situation.
i suspect that a huge amount of them are just desperate incels engaging in the ultimate cope.

When I hear women complaining they get too many guys hitting on them, I want to strangle them and hide their bodies in the sewer.

A girl hitting on me would be as likely as someone handing me 1 millions dollars, and I'd probably be just as stoked.
unrelated to this thread, but im convinced that the massive rise of trannies over the last few years is related to the incel situation.
i suspect that a huge amount of them are just desperate incels engaging in the ultimate cope.
I agree.

I've noticed before that incels (compared to normal men) have an increased interest in jailbait and trannies. Is that due to desperation, or being less inhibited - I don't know. But I know we're not supposed to talk about trannies/traps here.

YUCK. She looks worse than Lady Gaga in he pre-plastic surgery days.

But I know we're not supposed to talk about trannies/traps here.

thats a good policy tbh
allowing trannyshit can completely ruin a board, you just have to look at the current state of r9k to see it in action

thats a good policy tbh
allowing trannyshit can completely ruin a board, you just have to look at the current state of r9k to see it in action

I concur.

As for the article in the OP. JFC. Imagine life on tutorial mode guys.

I "went all the way" with five of the more than 300 individuals I went out with.
Only ~1.6% of matches were sexually suitable for this high tier Becky.

IT'S FUCKING OVER.

I've noticed before that incels (compared to normal men) have an increased interest in jailbait and trannies. Is that due to desperation, or being less inhibited - I don't know. But I know we're not supposed to talk about trannies/traps here.

I can understand how you can related desperation to wanting to fuck men, but how the fuck do you end up including jailbait as though one would need to be in a state of desperation to want to fuck women in their literal prime. Stop conflating unrelated things. Men want to fuck women that age period whether desperate or not.

Please understand you are literally comparing wanting to fuck a man to wanting to fuck a young woman as though "equal desperation" is required to consider fucking either of the two

I can understand how you can related desperation to wanting to fuck men, but how the fuck do you end up including jailbait as though one would need to be in a state of desperation to want to fuck women in their literal prime. Stop conflating unrelated things. Men want to fuck women that age period whether desperate or not.

Please understand you are literally comparing wanting to fuck a man to wanting to fuck a young woman as though "equal desperation" is required to consider fucking either of the two
I was thinking how they both are considered socially unacceptable (and illegal in the case of jail-bait, of course).

I apologize for not making that clear.

she is the result of a failed abortion after bert from sesame street and lady gaga smashed

You can guarantee that she only went out with 300+ 6'2" + 7/10 + Youthful chads and your average 4-6/10 normie is having trouble scoring a date with a 3/10 hambeast with kids and poor hygeine. life ended for billions of males at the inception of myspace

9. ... although sometimes, the assholes make themselves a bit more obvious.
Once, I went to meet a Tinder guy at a bar not far from where I live. He was wearing a crewneck sweater with a big applique cat on the front, which should have been the first warning sign. Then, within a few seconds of me ordering my drink, he informed me that he would murder me. He proceeded to say this about five or six more times, before his creepy friends came over to me and started stroking my hair, telling me that I was pretty.
My drink came, I quickly downed it, paid, looked at my phone, and said, "Damn! I gotta go." He responded by saying I was ugly and he didn’t want me. I ran out of that bar so fast, and two hours later, I received a text from him informing me that he took home the bartender and that she was better in bed than I would have been. Yeek.

@catfishman23 is this you and your homeboys?

8. Don’t ignore even minor red flags...
Your instinct is there for a reason (shout out to your cerebellum)! If a person seems a bit off—there’s nothing specific that you can pinpoint, but you just have a hunch—follow that feeling. If you don’t, you could end up in a dangerous situation (or more likely, just on a bad date—but not worth the risk).

It's over.

"one heroic bartender even gave me free shots because my date was so effing boring"

Then fuck the bartender then paste face.