Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 3/10 curryfoid herself claims that she has INFINITE smv

R

ravist_incels

Banned
-
So I just met this curryfoid when I was in college, at first I assumed she was ok looking because of the foid halo effect but upon observation found out that the girl is a 3 out of 10 or 4 out of 10 on her best day but look what we have got here
She literally told me that she has guys approaching her in bus and giving away their seats without even asking
Also guys would call her so much that she gets annoyed of that our discussion was going towards a blackpilled direction and she herself claimed that all of her girlfriends have had relationships but when she made friends with boys in the college she was surprised that almost none of them had ever had a relationship brutal
See even has stalkers in college itself imagine a three out of 10 living like a fucking main character and mind you this is every girl whether ugly or not this just shows how brutal our evolution fucked us up, it didn't kept pace with the growing advancements and the choices of people and we are still stuck in that stone age mentality where guys have no control over their senses
I soon realised that blackpilling a foid is as useless as banging your head on the wall so I just said that you need to be a guy to experience it and just got done with it
And mind you this girl is already balding but it affects her smv as infinite - 0.001 it would be absolutely brutal she was born as a boy because I can easily see that she would kill herself as she looks even worse then the below average guy
Only if she didn't had two tits and an extra hole
And guys don't go barking around that I am a slayer just because I talk to a girl this girl is like you can say a tomboy she generally makes guy friends trying to give the "I am not like the other girls" Vibe while girls like this have far more chances of being a whore so looking for a relationship or friendship with her was a far cry for me

curry whores are so annoying.

Foid moment. Literally on just exist mode

Does she have big knockers or ass? Poojeets love it. They don't care much about face

she herself claimed that all of her girlfriends have had relationships but when she made friends with boys in the college she was surprised that almost none of them had ever had a relationship brutal
Sometimes they think dating is as easy for men as it is for women. And why wouldn't they think that? They only tend to date men who are "eligible" after all. Which is probably why they tell this bullshit like "just be yourself" because all women and attractive men have to do to succeed in dating is to be themselves and those are the people women surround themselves with. Not with the ugly guys who struggle.

Of course they don't see what hurdles men have to go through. Only if they go the FTM route and then start crying on twitter that they didn't imagine their social life would take a hit. They thought its just as easy for men as it is for them.

Does she have big knockers or ass? Poojeets love it. They don't care much about face
You hit the target bro,she has well to do features but is filthy fat ,but you still need to cover her face to enjoy them