Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2nd week in uni and already got hard friendzoned by a girl

swissincel

swissincel

Officer
★★
My start at uni was pretty much as I expected: I made very little friends but as I knew thats gonna happen I was okay with it. Then one day a cute girl approaches me, super positive, always smiling, quite touchy. First 2 days we talked normally, and today she mentions like 5 times that she has a boyfriend.
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
should I quit speaking to her entirely? Not sure whether she wants to friendzone or just shittest me (cringe word I know)

Ban uni threads

I don’t have friends

Then one day a cute girl approaches me, super positive, always smiling, quite touchy.
:feelswhat::feelswhat: No girl ever approaches an incel, especially cute ones :chad::chad:

Get out fakecel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

dont talk to her back make very little eye contact and always ignore her. like a chad, when she gets too touchy you proceed to grab her sniff her grab her hands push her to the wall make out and then slay

Isnt uni free somewhat?

If you were chad she would hide the fact she had a bf. It is over. Whenever i question a toilets behavior I just ask myself how they would behave in the presence of chad and your answer is there.

dont talk to her back make very little eye contact and always ignore her. like a chad, when she gets too touchy you proceed to grab her sniff her grab her hands push her to the wall make out and then slay

dude you wanna send me to jail?

you think the world revolves around your smelly third world shithole? uni here costs me 800 bucks per semester
that's four months. you have rich parents you fag

If you were chad she would hide the fact she had a bf. It is over. Whenever i question a toilets behavior I just ask myself how they would behave in the presence of chad and your answer is there.

yeah thats why I am considering cutting contact. but then again she is very nice to me and the only person that I have in my life rn.

yeah thats why I am considering cutting contact. but then again she is very nice to me and the only person that I have in my life rn.

Toilets are only nice to keep the peace. You are less than dirt to her. She sees that you might be able to do her assignments for her or doesnt want to appear as a total cunt in front of other people.

She just wanted a cucked orbiter.
Stop talking to her.

Not sure whats up with foids being touchy feely with guys that aren't their boyfriend.

in germany it's cheaper but still pretty much impossible unless you have rich parents
My whole worldview has shifted now. I got another reason to hate college cels now.

in germany it's cheaper but still pretty much impossible unless you have rich parents
But how come so many people go to college though?

Not sure whats up with foids being touchy feely with guys that aren't their boyfriend.

she even invited me to her place to eat dinner. Went and we did just that. Quite insane considering the fact that she knows me for just a few days

My whole worldview has shifted now. I got another reason to hate college cels now.
I hate them anyway because in germany people who go to university always feel better than you. Be it IT fags that just think they're smarter. Or the countless "activists" who hate you for being white/male/racist or whatever and argue that their communists desite somehow paying for university and driving expensive cars

But how come so many people go to college though?
in the US or germany? in germany it's only certain people that go there. since germany isn't so big they can travel the entire country to go to one. Also foreign students. in the US Idk but I heard alot of them go hardcore into debt. like I always see retards on twitter they have like 40k in debt because college, and biden even made a big deal about cancelling student loans(which he apparently didn't do btw)

You shouldn't be friends with woman whom you cant fuck. They bring nothing productive to the table.

Only deal with their shit it they give you pussy, which clearly she doesn't.

No you see why I didn’t go to college
but your parents are semi rich and you have no other goals in life. You could’ve had a better job.

but your parents are semi rich and you have no other goals in life. You could’ve had a better job.

idk much about it but it's expensive as fuck. and idk how the debt works but if I owed 150k in debt I know I would pay that back my entire life

Forget uni, ive given up on that place

in the US or germany? in germany it's only certain people that go there. since germany isn't so big they can travel the entire country to go to one. Also foreign students. in the US Idk but I heard alot of them go hardcore into debt. like I always see retards on twitter they have like 40k in debt because college, and biden even made a big deal about cancelling student loans(which he apparently didn't do btw)
View attachment 660290
It’s worse than 40k sometimes. Some people can Be easily 100k+ in debt

Having foid friends= :chad::banhammer:

That’s free right?
No, but financial aid covers most of the cost because it’s less than 5k per year in my state and you can get scholarships to pay the rest.

lol I don't even WANT friends
wouldn't even ever talk to anyone except a foid if I was gunna put my peen in

he's not incel he's just normie youngcel with zero game
Damn, Normies.is

agreed. if you have enough money to go to uni you can't suffer
I'm in asia and I will continue to post my uni threads

so a foid liked you enough to make friends? pleas gtfo

lol I don't even WANT friends
wouldn't even ever talk to anyone except a foid if I was gunna put my peen in

he's not incel he's just normie youngcel with zero game
23 year old youngcel for sure
t. 2021 fag