Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2nd day of No Bonfire No Death Run...

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Today has been quite the day for my attempts at the No Bonfire No Death Run in Dark Souls 2; Basically mastered the Pursuer bossfight/miniboss at this point, but one thing that pissed me off.. is how one of my runs got absolutely FUCKED over by this guy. So, I was fighting him on the rooftop like usual in the usual place at the beginning-ish. Doing good dmg, feelsniceman. Stress.avi since another enemy showed up and might botch my 1v1 with Pursuer. Keep persevering, and theeen.. I start to levitate slowly along with the Pursuer.

I kid you not. I was levitating, and he died instantly for some reason, while I remained levitating and hovering above the ground in like.. zero gravity-type physics. Moving was slow and clunky, and some small fry dumbass bitchass trash mobs IMMEDIATELY ganked me when I was floating in the air helplessly. Another run stolen by me from the game, and it wasn't my fault at all for such a mishap.. I wonder if luck can leave me alone for 2 seconds in vidya, and not chase me around in both genetics/irl and vidya :feelsbadman:

Other than that, I started up another run but will continue later when I'm recharged as I'm quite tired..

Anyhow, I hope you all are doing well and fine this day/evening.

It seems we’re cursed in more ways than one. Hopefully you’ll find more success in the next run

It seems we’re cursed in more ways than one. Hopefully you’ll find more success in the next run
Thank, I seem to have nailed a lot of things down with this type of run: Where to light certain bonfires, Conserving items/resources, which mobs to run past, which to fight, which weapon to pick (Club is 2OP) and whatnot. I'm still gonna try doing it "Deprived" cuz fuck me, I hate when things are easy, since I've recently been falling into a pit of things irl which would slowly convert a normal man into a masochist lol. That, and I get to see a half-naked woman die to shit, pretty relieving I guess.
:feelzez:

I'll shank the Lost Sinner with my Club, for her broken hitboxes and BS boss arena. Mark my words.

Thank, I seem to have nailed a lot of things down with this type of run: Where to light certain bonfires, Conserving items/resources, which mobs to run past, which to fight, which weapon to pick (Club is 2OP) and whatnot. I'm still gonna try doing it "Deprived" cuz fuck me, I hate when things are easy, since I've recently been falling into a pit of things irl which would slowly convert a normal man into a masochist lol. That, and I get to see a half-naked woman die to shit, pretty relieving I guess.
:feelzez:

I'll shank the Lost Sinner with my Club, for her broken hitboxes and BS boss arena. Mark my words.
Sounds like you’re in for a frustrating ride at it seems you’re somewhat prepared for it