Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 2nd amendment fuckery

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
Its no supprise that alot of us play shooter games, especially Call Of Duty. I remember really getting into guns and weridly night vision when i was 9. And my god did i really get into it. Then i learned about guns and how they work and all the fancy shit. Then little 18 year old me got my first one 4 years ago. And fast forward to today. Theres been alot of debates of gun controll and other thing out there. I remember at 16 i see alot of right wing politicians saying " ITS THOSE SATAN WORSHIPING VIDEO GAMES! THEY TURN OUR BEUTIFULL CHILDREN TO MASS SHOOTERS AND LESBIANS!". And just like ost of us there were gamers who disagreed. Then came a off branch of gamers who were anti gun combined with anti gunners. And it was real fucking ugly from how i saw it. Then there was parckland. So many fucking anti gunners acted like they were on there period over the shooting and people kept on saying "BAN THE AR15! NO ONE NEEDS ONE JUST CALL THE COPS! BY THE WAY ALL COPS ARE RACIST!". And well. I stood against em.. i gave my points against gun controll and because schools are far left shit shows, fuckers everywere called me racist and sexist even though i was making points against gun controll. I never brought up race or gender but they called me racist and sexist. Then the school staff took shit in there own hands and censored me. Never made threats or showed signs of being dangerous. Infact i saw alot of the anti gunners try and assualt people who disagreed but because i kept my distance (and most of the pro gunners spoked very bluntly and aggressively) i didnt have to deal with the swarm. Eventually i graduated school amd minded my own buissness. Somthing the anti gunners could do but of well, im in a different state so they cant do shit. But i wanted to do 2 things for this thread. One is post my perspective of the guns controll/rights debate and see what you guys had to say about it. Whats your opinions?

More guns = less crime

"An armed society is a polite society."

Basically, the most gun murders happen where guns are illegal. Probably because criminals don't obey gun laws...

The kikes don’t want us to have guns so that way we’re easier to control

There’s no “gun problem” in America it’s a nigger problem.

ITS THOSE SATAN WORSHIPING VIDEO GAMES! THEY TURN OUR BEUTIFULL CHILDREN TO MASS SHOOTERS AND LESBIANS!"
I’ve wish they would grow their children to be normal

Remove black/mexican gang related violence, and suicides, and there's basically zero gun violence. Yet the average American thinks like 20,000 kids are killed each year in school shootings.

not reading lol.

Eventually i graduated school
I'm guessing with not-so-great grades in English class.

More guns = less crime

"An armed society is a polite society."

Basically, the most gun murders happen where guns are illegal. Probably because criminals don't obey gun laws...
I think this is honesty the first deeply intelligent thing I've ever seen you say. Kudos; you've had me fooled all the time. :feelsokman:

The kikes don’t want us to have guns so that way we’re easier to control
:yes: True.

:yes::feelshehe: